GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did anyone here enter the NGC Ikaruga contest ?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 09/07/03 at 00:06
Regular
Just wondering, I know it's not the most popular game here but NGC were running a contest with three grands worth of prizes up for grabs for the top three scores on chapter 1, it closed today and you had to send in video footage. I managed 2.07million, I don't expect to get into the top three but you never know .....
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Cookie and Blank, what are you best scores so far (in total without continuing). I hit 2.75million about 5 weeks ago and haven't played properly since, will dig it out again later this week though.

You should download and watch the video for Do Don Pachi Diajorou (spelling) from www.david99.co.uk/dodon.html, it's 25mb but the number of bullets on screen far exceeds Ikaruga
Wed 13/08/03 at 17:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I tried just then, i didnt even get passed the 400,000 mark.

Im slipping.
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:54
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I've got 406,020 once, think 416,xxx is possible ?, can't remember
Wed 13/08/03 at 16:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Blank wrote:
> Got a new record of 4.4 mil yesterday, and got my third highest score
> on five separate occasions. Although not much in itself, it shows my
> scores are getting consistently higher rather than just sporadic
> results.
>
> Right a little challenge as well. Highest scores from Chapter 1-1
> only. That's before it even says "chapter one". I'll start
> you off with 404020.

Im pretty sure ive matched your score on a few occasions.
Wed 13/08/03 at 15:20
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
Got a new record of 4.4 mil yesterday, and got my third highest score on five separate occasions. Although not much in itself, it shows my scores are getting consistently higher rather than just sporadic results.

Right a little challenge as well. Highest scores from Chapter 1-1 only. That's before it even says "chapter one". I'll start you off with 404020.
Sun 10/08/03 at 17:13
Regular
"twothousandandtits"
I think I could've got onto the scoreboard in that comp at least. I know I've got over three million on Chapter One, I'm just not sure by how much. I wish I'd got the game earlier than I did.
Sun 10/08/03 at 16:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
cookie monster wrote:
> Valentino Rossi wrote:
> thought so, best score I've ever seen is 4.22 million
>
> SnapDragon?
>
> That is an awesome vid.

Yep, he's a great guy, always on the Ikaruga board at Gamefaqs if you ever want to chat to a gaming god.

Take a look at

http://www.iridion2.com/worldranking/ (space) championship.xsp?top=0&limit=100

he was first for weeks.

Ikaruga was planned for PS2

http://www.greng.net/games/ikaruga/ (space) articles/scans/opsxm_us_aug2002.jpg

but Treasure said coding it on the PS2 was too painful :)
Sun 10/08/03 at 10:28
Regular
"Booze monkeys!"
I was going to enter that comp but I never thought I could be good enough, best score on Chapter 1 is about 1.8 million with a chain of only 56.
Sun 10/08/03 at 02:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Valentino Rossi wrote:
> thought so, best score I've ever seen is 4.22 million

SnapDragon?

That is an awesome vid.
Sat 09/08/03 at 22:53
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
thought so, best score I've ever seen is 4.22 million

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.