GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brute Force... ( Tut tut )"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:08
Regular
As i thought, crap. Who has played this game, or owns it?

When my brother rented it, on Saturday i spent 15 mins playing it, this wasn't because i had better things to do, but because it wasn't worth it. It's a 3rd person shooter, the levels are boring, graphics aren't anything special, and it's boring. You can have about two weapons, you walk around shooting people and infiltrating bases. This has to be the worst game i've played since State of emergency, and even that's fun. (For 20 mins)

I advise everyone to steer clear of it, trust me it's not worth it.
Post about the game, i'm interested in seeing what you guys think...
Wed 09/07/03 at 22:10
Regular
"gsybe you!"
I've seen mixed reviews.

Okay one bad, one good.

But still.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:20
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
Ohh this is starting to bore me now- some like it, others don't.

Its a marmite game then, along with titles like JSRF.

Let there multiple Brute Force threads drop, and if you have anything more to say just post in one of them.
Wed 09/07/03 at 21:08
Regular
I've only been outvoted by the people that regularly chat about it; and that's you, Mantis, Practical Magic and Your Honour. I can list er-no, Whitestripes (I think), Organised Confusion (obviously) and me that don't like it.

At the end of the day though; is opinion about the majority vote?
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
"8==="
I don't think it does. You really have been outvoted. As I have said elsewhere, Read IGN's review if you still want it after that you'll like it.
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:52
Regular
It's a shame this game has a lot more than minor faults then.

And must you post yet another topic on this?
Wed 09/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
"8==="
I laugh at minor faults. They don't spoil anything for me. I just shrug my shoulders and get on with the game.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:35
Regular
"Unretired"
I've noticed that if you hear a lot of negative comments about a game that you know that *you* will love you end up looking hard for faults, and the faults that you find seem 10x worse, which spoils a great gaming experience for you.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:22
Regular
Sounds like you both we're in the state of mind thinking

"Oh god - this is an Xbox game, I must hate it"
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:11
Regular
"8==="
Sounds like you weren't in a gaming mood either.
Wed 09/07/03 at 19:10
Regular
Shooting people and infiltrating bases?

Sounds like fun to me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.