GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I must be some kind of freak"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 10:06
Regular
Yes, I know you all thought that already, but let me explain a little further...

I was just in the bathroom shaving, when I noticed a couple of the hairs in my eyebrows had grown exceptionally long. Looking closer, I actually had several - 6 over my right eye, and 4 over my left.

Not only that, but on every single one of them, the half that had grown away from my face was black, like the rest of them, but the 'bottom' half where it was attached was pure white!

Okay, so this is all totally irrelevant to you lot, but it just struck me as odd that these were the only ones that had grown to such an extent, and all of them were half white.

Anyone have any medical knowledge that could explain it?

Maybe I'm slowly turning Albino?
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:59
Regular
Why don't you just cut them back?
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:58
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
Ineedsleep wrote:
> Get a girlfriend to rip errr, I mean pluck them out - or do it
> yourself with these handy hints. (I don't believe blokes would do
> this!)
>
> http://www.mankindonline.co.uk/taminghairyeyebrows.asp

Errie that you have this link handy.... on your favourites, is it?
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:57
Regular
Some of the pencilled-in eyebrows look completely stupid anyway.

A girl in my old school a few years back did that, but also wore makeup that seemed to give all her facial features a white outline. I was beginning to wonder if she'd been having makeup tips from a fast-food clown!
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:55
"High polygon count"
Why do women pluck their eyebrows, only to paint them back on?

Makes no sense to me.

Like women in general.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:54
Regular
"118 118"
Hahahahahahahahaha

Burn then off?

Yes, I realise my response is entirely unhelpful.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:51
Regular
I may be pure evil like Bert, but Bin-Laden has nothing to do with me, he has two eyebrows, Bert and I have one - though mine isn't as noticable as Berts...therefore mine is a stealth-brow...

Thu 10/07/03 at 10:47
Regular
"Going nowhere fast"
Get a girlfriend to rip errr, I mean pluck them out - or do it yourself with these handy hints. (I don't believe blokes would do this!)

http://www.mankindonline.co.uk/taminghairyeyebrows.asp

Edgy - pure evil but you're not alone

http://www.angelfire.com/de/cheatsbert/p3laden.html
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:13
"High polygon count"
Then again, who knows what E-numbers and genetically modified foods could do...
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:12
"High polygon count"
The albino thing was a joke... :-)
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:11
Regular
You can't 'turn' albino unless your genetics are messed with...

As for wierd eyebrows, mine join...very strange

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.