GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In praise of Metroid Prime..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
I know it's not hot news, but I only got it last week, (after being very busy with other things).

I can honestly say I think it's the finest game I've ever played on any format, and an absolute joy, so well crafted, and such a well designed, complete environment.

So much detail, and so much much fun.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:09
Regular
I agree with Dringo, although I think that Eternal Darkness is better than Timesplitters 2.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:08
Regular
Zelda
Mario
Prime
Timesplitters 2
Eternal Darkness
Pikmin
Resident Evil 0
Resident Evil
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:06
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
Just a matter of taste, I suppose.

Prime
Zelda
Skies of Arcadia
Ikaruga
SMB 2

Are my top five at the moment.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:05
Regular
My favourite is Zelda. I found Metroid Prime a bit tedious.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:03
Regular
Unbeliever wrote:
> I know what you mean, mate. My faith in videogames had dwindled until
> I got Prime. I still regard it as being the best game out there for
> the GC at the moment. Better than Zelda.

No way... it's no where near as good as they say it is... its my third favourite Gamecube game but only just.
Thu 10/07/03 at 11:00
Regular
I prefer Zelda: The Wind Waker, purely because it is more fun.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:45
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
I know what you mean, mate. My faith in videogames had dwindled until I got Prime. I still regard it as being the best game out there for the GC at the moment. Better than Zelda.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:44
Regular
It still bores me.
Thu 10/07/03 at 10:43
Regular
"past,present&future"
I know it's not hot news, but I only got it last week, (after being very busy with other things).

I can honestly say I think it's the finest game I've ever played on any format, and an absolute joy, so well crafted, and such a well designed, complete environment.

So much detail, and so much much fun.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.