GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"idea for a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
theres a goat and it runs around eating people to feed the mutant goats, in the sewer. So he runs around eating people then pukes them into his toilet and flushes it down to the mutant goats.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:28
Regular
"It's been a while.."
so.... goatgoat rhymes with milkfloat. does that make you a milkfloat? i thought not, or at least i hope not.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:10
Regular
"It's been a while.."
goatgoat wrote:
> RoJ wrote:
> What age are you goatgoat?
>
> i already told you im not gay find someone else like zamboogle

you are nmot going to get anywhere in these forums if you go around insulting regulars. I know this from experience as i managed to make myself wuite disliked when i first joined the forums.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:08
Regular
RoJ wrote:
> What age are you goatgoat?

i already told you im not gay find someone else like zamboogle
Fri 11/07/03 at 19:26
Regular
goatgoat wrote:
> your right

My right what?
Fri 11/07/03 at 18:31
Regular
"Not a Jew"
What age are you goatgoat?
Thu 10/07/03 at 20:59
Regular
"It's been a while.."
do you actually think anyone is going to pay any attenition to you with an idea like that and a name like 'goatgoat'

pff mine might not be the bestb name but 'goatgoat' hahahahaha
Thu 10/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
theres a goat and it runs around eating people to feed the mutant goats, in the sewer. So he runs around eating people then pukes them into his toilet and flushes it down to the mutant goats.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.