GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"idea for a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 10/07/03 at 20:56
Regular
theres a goat and it runs around eating people to feed the mutant goats, in the sewer. So he runs around eating people then pukes them into his toilet and flushes it down to the mutant goats.
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:38
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Goatgoat ... As I have found out when I really WAS a newbie (They still call me one for some reason!) You cant come here and insult people just because they dont agree with you ... or ask what age you are. If you want to get anywhere in these fourms post a proper post and get a proper name! (Joking) Just take it easy, open a new account (Cause you got banned) And be nice to people! NICE!
Fri 01/08/03 at 10:15
Regular
"Festivus!"
goatgoat is my idol.

If that got made into a game I'd buy it...
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:47
Regular
"It's been a while.."
that was so random and uncalled for. as you will see in other topics, goatgoat has been converted to a liked newbie. maybe you would like to joind him.

(i say liked what i mean is liked by some, me one of them)
Sun 13/07/03 at 14:41
Regular
we are just people who want to submit posts unless we are not good enough GET OFF OUR BACKS!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 12/07/03 at 13:54
Regular
"It's been a while.."
its not spam u dumass. we are simply putting forw3ard outr oppinions. how can u really talk properly about such an awful idea for a game.

i know why dont these goats be grenn and have radioactive powers.

if you want people to 'stop spamming up your topics' then make a real topic which is actually phesable (sp?) or sensible.

im sure a lot of people would agree with you.

also what is the point of posting if noone likes you, they are not going to properly reply to your posts.
Sat 12/07/03 at 10:35
Regular
"It's been a while.."
What is wrong with you?

Firstly you wont get anywhere by calling RoJ a retarded old jackass as im sure people like him a lot more than you.

Secondly it is not your topic and you cannot decided who should make posts and who shouldnt.

Thirdly, learn to use proper english not this 'text talk' as some people (mainly memo if im right) do not like people who dont use proper and correct english at all times.

If you want to get anywhere and make any friends then i would ask you to think about what i have said.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:49
Regular
"Not a Jew"
Go away you stupid farm animal. No-one likes you here.
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:38
Regular
wtf who are you people get out of my topic
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:36
Regular
"you've got a beard"
.. are you secretly Jeff Minter?
Fri 11/07/03 at 22:34
Regular
o hes a fag why else would he want to know my age

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.