GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Bukermon Ruby & Sapphire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pokemon Ruby/Sapphire'.
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:45
Regular
Nintendo's adverts are strange...but so far they haven't had wierd accents like this!

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/ en/GB/popups/video.jsp?id=28de0a65-3f61-4c36-96b2 -bf3c387b3fa5&itemDesc=newsShared&prop=video&index=1
Fri 11/07/03 at 13:14
Regular
Yes it does. The game is actually very good. I'm on 5 hours gameplay and I have 2 level 25's and the other main 4 pokemon are like level 15's.

And I've got to the place were you get the good old bike! You can choose from 2 different bikes this time around. I chose the fast one although the handling is awful.
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:54
Regular
Nintendo need to realise that the British aren't always jealous of the 'American way of life'

How many kids can find a quiet lake like that and actually enjoy throwing stones into it...I tell you what, it would bore me way too quickly.

I just hope the game plays better than the adverts...
Fri 11/07/03 at 10:34
Regular
Ahh, This advert is not good.

And that's pretty much the lighter way off putting it!
Fri 11/07/03 at 08:27
Regular
"poo poo for you!"
at first I was wondering why you said "bukermon" LOL dang that movie is funny. Nearly peed myself LOL LOL I hate the fantasy domain/ Captain birds eye advert style that they are trying to play. Oh well..

ordered myself Bukermon Sapphire few weeks ago for £24.99:)
Thu 10/07/03 at 23:45
Regular
Nintendo's adverts are strange...but so far they haven't had wierd accents like this!

http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/ en/GB/popups/video.jsp?id=28de0a65-3f61-4c36-96b2 -bf3c387b3fa5&itemDesc=newsShared&prop=video&index=1

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.