GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What’s the best one-liner you’ve heard that really put someone in his or her place?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/07/03 at 00:09
Regular
At the pub this evening I heard one that made me chuckle.

A group of blokes, around 17 were in the pub. One of them was clearly the loud ringleader guy. So, this really good-looking woman came in, wearing a low cut top and very short skirt. As she walked past the group the loud one said, “I wouldn’t mind having those legs rapped round my head”, without even braking stride, in a very loud voice the girl said, “why? Because your nose is bigger then your nob?”

Well, it made me laugh and shut the guy up.

So, what have you heard?
Fri 11/07/03 at 00:09
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
At the pub this evening I heard one that made me chuckle.

A group of blokes, around 17 were in the pub. One of them was clearly the loud ringleader guy. So, this really good-looking woman came in, wearing a low cut top and very short skirt. As she walked past the group the loud one said, “I wouldn’t mind having those legs rapped round my head”, without even braking stride, in a very loud voice the girl said, “why? Because your nose is bigger then your nob?”

Well, it made me laugh and shut the guy up.

So, what have you heard?
Fri 11/07/03 at 00:23
Regular
"I'm Great."
*claps*

Pure class. It'll be hard to find something that'll beat that I think. I haven't got any that I can think of though.
Fri 11/07/03 at 04:29
Regular
"thegodfather"
The only one that really springs to mind is in a pub/restaurnt a couple of years ago.

A well dressed woman asked a waiter who must have been leaving his job soon,whether they served prawns.
The waiter replied "we serve anybody madam".
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:18
Regular
"8==="
One off a film. This guys fallen out with his friends who won't give him a lift home:

He says: Well mabye I'll call your wife, she always gives everybody a ride!
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Hallelujah"
best responce by me.

"I f**ked you mother!"
"Shut up dad your drunk"
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:22
Regular
"118 118"
"Mind if I have this dance?"

"It's all yours"

OUCH!

Almost as bad as your parents telling you they are "very disapointed in you".

*Winces*
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:26
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
"Would you like a drink Miss?"
"No, go away"
"I'm sorry, you misheard me. I said that skirt makes your ass look huge"
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:27
Regular
"The Red Shift"
lol to headfixs and english blokes.

:-)
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
"The Red Shift"
goatboys too

:-)
Fri 11/07/03 at 12:51
Regular
In an episode of Deep Space 9:

Three Starfleet crew and one outsider are all trying to rebel. They're travelling through a station when two evil alien guys appear.

They tell the starfleet crew to put down their weapons, but the outsider says, "I've got them!"

The outsider then orders the starfleet crew to drop their weapons, they look angry and betrayed, doing as he said.

Then, he turns to the aliens and says, "Didn't you hear about the plan?"
"What plant?" the aliens respond.
"I pretend to be their friends....and then I shoot you!"

And he does.

Not quite what you're looking for I'm sure, but it made me laugh.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.