GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Grand Theft Auto 3"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/10/01 at 19:48
Regular
Does anyone have a reason not to buy GTA3? Well, I should certainly hope not. This is because it is in Stunning 3D! Any fans of the other games should be pleasd to find this at their doorstep! (Lets hope they ordered through Special Reserve!)

I would like to see what your view is?

Voting is: Yes, I like. No, I dont like or Mabye, I've never played it

Andy C
Thu 11/10/01 at 15:52
Regular
it is a shame that 90% of the forum wont be able to just stroll into any old shop and buy GTA3 seeing as its an 18
mwuahahahahahahahhaha
Tue 09/10/01 at 20:23
I'm glad people are so optimistic. I've ordered my copy of the game and shall be coming to my doorstep on the 12th November,( Damn, it's been delayed!).

Please post even more views and also ask me about the game!!!
Tue 09/10/01 at 11:00
Regular
Wookiee, I'll find the post now, and pop it for you.
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:49
"I hate that!!!"
Sorry about that acident.

I am the one known as Cheatguru2
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:48
"I hate that!!!"
I
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:44
"I hate that!!!"
my name i meant.
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:41
"High polygon count"
Perv.
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:41
"I hate that!!!"
Have you heard..

I've reavelled myself.
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:38
"High polygon count"
Your Honour wrote:
> Looks like you need to win a bit more Wookiee! :-)

You're not wrong. Don't have time to write any serious, prize-winning posts at the moment though.

Maybe I should go for the sympathy vote and ask SR to send me some free games because my cat died?

Anyway... tell me about you defection to the Dark Side (i.e. buying a PS2) - or at least where I can find your original post about it.
Tue 09/10/01 at 10:32
Regular
WÚÛkiee M¯nßÜÄR wrote:
>There's an expensive few months ahead! :-(

Looks like you need to win a bit more Wookiee! :-)

Seriously, I spent all my money buying my damn PS2, now I have only two average games for it. Looks like it'll be a while 'til I can afford some more...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.