GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's everyone having for Xmas?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/10/01 at 19:34
Regular
As a PS2 owner I was just wondering what everyone is having for christmas, me myself am having multiple gifts as my parents are divorced and I have a big present off each and many more little presents.

Last year my mother bought me my beloved PS2 and my father a holiday in America to visit friends.

Each year I also get many small presents and money, mostly clothing and bits and pieces.

Whats everyone having for christmas? Have people finally realised that the PS2 is the ultimate console and are having one this year (well your lucky, at £200 with loads of extras, mine was £400 with just one game, a memory card and one controller last year. How lucky can ya get!!!) or have you had it already and are waiting for new games at christmas?

:-)
:-D
Thu 11/10/01 at 17:21
Im going to buy two games before christmas and then have the rest for christmas.
Thu 11/10/01 at 17:17
Regular
"Touched!"
GTA3 (won as GAD)
DMC
SD3
Pro Evo
Jak And Daxter

Maybe some other as i am getting around £300 for xmas to spend on what i like, probably get some interest on it for my driving lessons
Thu 11/10/01 at 17:13
Here's my list of games I'll be having before and around christmas.

Devil May Cry
Fifa 2002
GTA3
Half-Life
Max Payne
Pro Evo Soccer
Silent Hill 2
WWFS:JBI

Hopefully I'll get them all as they are all class titles.
Wed 10/10/01 at 23:25
Regular
"Jim Jam Jim"
Triple_H wrote:
> Max Payne is gonna be good but Iam getting it for £5 for my PC

I got it for £0, well the cost of a blank CD.
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:18
Its gonna be great on the PS2... I cant wait.
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:15
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Max Payne is gonna be good but Iam getting it for £5 for my PC
Wed 10/10/01 at 22:06
How about Max Payne or Silent Hill 2?

Theres loads released in the coming months.
Wed 10/10/01 at 18:20
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Na, tony hawks is old hash now. I got bored of the first two too easily, and im not a huge board fan anyway.
Wed 10/10/01 at 18:12
Regular
"You Bum!!"
How about Tony Hawks 3?
Wed 10/10/01 at 13:07
Regular
yeh i am going to get SSX Tricky i cant think what else i want becuase i will have GTA3 and SD3 by then

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.