GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What's everyone having for Xmas?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 08/10/01 at 19:34
Regular
As a PS2 owner I was just wondering what everyone is having for christmas, me myself am having multiple gifts as my parents are divorced and I have a big present off each and many more little presents.

Last year my mother bought me my beloved PS2 and my father a holiday in America to visit friends.

Each year I also get many small presents and money, mostly clothing and bits and pieces.

Whats everyone having for christmas? Have people finally realised that the PS2 is the ultimate console and are having one this year (well your lucky, at £200 with loads of extras, mine was £400 with just one game, a memory card and one controller last year. How lucky can ya get!!!) or have you had it already and are waiting for new games at christmas?

:-)
:-D
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:34
As a PS2 owner I was just wondering what everyone is having for christmas, me myself am having multiple gifts as my parents are divorced and I have a big present off each and many more little presents.

Last year my mother bought me my beloved PS2 and my father a holiday in America to visit friends.

Each year I also get many small presents and money, mostly clothing and bits and pieces.

Whats everyone having for christmas? Have people finally realised that the PS2 is the ultimate console and are having one this year (well your lucky, at £200 with loads of extras, mine was £400 with just one game, a memory card and one controller last year. How lucky can ya get!!!) or have you had it already and are waiting for new games at christmas?

:-)
:-D
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:36
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
im having turkey
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
A Digital Camera! :D
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:37
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
o u mean games.

theres 3 games that i really want:

gta 3
sd3
tony hawks 3

i will probably buy either smackdown or gta3 before christmas,so hopefully the other two games.
Mon 08/10/01 at 19:42
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Ill give my mum a list of games I want and tell her "Surprise me!" So I will have to stick with any game she chooses LOL

Ill get some little things as well hopefully
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:00
Im getting a dolby surround sound kit off my mother and a TV of my father. Both to connect to my PS2 for the ultimate gaming experience. Cool. Also both will be getting me games aswell.

A list, thats a good idea. What games???

SD3
GTA3
DMC
FIFA 2002
Half-Life

more aswell probably.
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:03
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Make sure you add Pro Evo Soccer to that list! ;)
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:05
Yes it between Pro Evo and Fifa 2002, I'll probably end up getting both. They're both great.
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:09
Regular
i am getting SD3 and GTA3 before christmas so i will ask my mum for SSX Tricky
and any thing else
Mon 08/10/01 at 20:37
Whats all this about SSX Trick, the first was great but it was too easy to get all the characters straight away. When you got a gold medal you got a character, it was too easy, I've filled two characters bios and then didn't bother on the rest as I got too bored, if they made it harder to get courses and characters then I would probably consider it for my list.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.