GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"zelda the windwalker help"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
i have bassically only just started and im stuck on the island where there is a dragon on the top of it and i have just sent a girl up to see it or something and i have just blown the rock up which is called *dragons pond* or something crazy like that, and im stuck on what to do next, please help me, because i dont want this to be another game im stuck on
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:39
Regular
i have bassically only just started and im stuck on the island where there is a dragon on the top of it and i have just sent a girl up to see it or something and i have just blown the rock up which is called *dragons pond* or something crazy like that, and im stuck on what to do next, please help me, because i dont want this to be another game im stuck on
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:44
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Do none of you people read the box of the game. Wind WAKER. W-A-K-E-R. :-)

Anyway, you should have thrown the girl up onto the higher ledge before making the water rise, and then after that you just swim over and climb up the fence. Not difficult.
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:46
Regular
i did that, and i cant get accross because there is a lava or something of that description in the way
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:48
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You've climbed up the ledges and there's lava in the way?
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
You throw bomb plants into the statue's and they form a path across the lava, if that's where you are.
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:51
Regular
yes, and it has those bomb things on the floor a rock, and 2 vases and in the lava there is 2 pillar things that look like eagles of some description and i cant jump on them or throw the bombs or rocks or vases at them
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Yeah, you throw the bomb rocks into them and they fall over, forming a path across the lava.
Sat 12/07/03 at 18:56
Regular
ok, ill try that and thanks if it works
Sat 12/07/03 at 19:02
Regular
did it, thanks a lot mate, it was quite tricky for me as i usually only play shoot-em ups and wrestling games, lol
Sat 12/07/03 at 22:13
Regular
Ah yep, if you only play shoot em ups then u r gonna be stuck lots of times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.