GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"GTA announced for Xmas 2003 release on the cube."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 13/07/03 at 12:26
Regular
Ok, so I lied just to get you to click the link. Sue me.
Anyways.

Zelda.
Is there a pouch that holds more than 1000 rupees?
If so, where the hell is it?
Sun 13/07/03 at 23:03
Regular
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> No it won't. They have already said that it won't be coming to the
> Cube anytime this year or next. It was shortly before they canned
> Mafia for the Cube.

Urgh. This, I hate. Idiots.
Sun 13/07/03 at 21:35
Regular
I completely agree. But going over the same old sales non sense is pointless. I won't pick them up on the Xbox because they don't interest me. However with cutomsiable soundtrack support you will get another set of morons going for the Xbox because they can listen to their "sk8er" music whilst thinking they are hip smashing cars and killing people.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:45
Regular
Who cares anyway?

It sucks, I played it for a week on the PC before I got bored of 'go here kill this', which is all the game is comprised of.

Oh, although sometimes you have to do a crappy race or something.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:38
Regular
"8==="
Maverick42 wrote:
> Curses. Now I feel like a fool.
>
> I was in a hurry, you see. Should've read the post.

Never mind, you got the thread onto a better topic anyway.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:19
Regular
No it won't. They have already said that it won't be coming to the Cube anytime this year or next. It was shortly before they canned Mafia for the Cube.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:15
Regular
Well then. Looks like it WILL see the light of day on GameCube after all.
Sun 13/07/03 at 20:11
Regular
GTA Vice City has already been confirmed for the Xbox this Christmas. They are apparently going to throw in GTA 3 as well.
Sun 13/07/03 at 19:50
Regular
Curses. Now I feel like a fool.

I was in a hurry, you see. Should've read the post.
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:30
Regular
Hopefully it won't appear on anything but the PS2.

I have a ps2, all it was ever good for is GTA, Pro Evo, Final Fantasy, MGS and Dance Mat stuff.

If you count WE6, we're down to GTA (which disappointed me a bit, not played it in ages) and Dance Mat games, which aren't really a system-seller.
Sun 13/07/03 at 18:25
"Shotgun+Zombie=Mess"
GTA could be out on cube this christmas, cuz rockstar games' contract with sony runs out in november.
hopefully, microsoft doesn't get them first.
Damn Bill Gates, he already has Rare, @$$hole!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.