GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Lara Croft PS2, two handed guns,"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 14/07/03 at 00:00
Regular
Anyone out there know how we do the guns in both hands jobby or is this just a great picture on the box?
Mon 14/07/03 at 17:28
Regular
"MildlyAmusing.co.uk"
Ass was on a banner advertising a game here, @rse was not.

I think.
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:27
"High polygon count"
Why can we say "ass" and not "@rse"?

Okay, "ass" is really a donkey, but in general conversation, they usually mean one and the same, and I want to use the English spelling, not the American one!
Mon 14/07/03 at 15:24
Regular
"Hallelujah"
WòókieeMøn§†€® wrote:
> Nope. Considering you spend 95% of the game looking at her from
> behind, I'd say it was her ass, if anything. :-)

HEY HEY HEY! honestly, your completly wrong, its more like 90% :P
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:59
"High polygon count"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> Correct me if I am wrong Wookie but I remember you were on the band
> wagon for Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball and it being an excuse for
> pasty face geeks to enjoy themselves.

Maybe, but it I honestly don't remember.

> The only feature in Tomb Raiders that keeps people coming back for
> is "Lara's Breasts". Don't you agree?

Nope. Considering you spend 95% of the game looking at her from behind, I'd say it was her ass, if anything. :-)
Mon 14/07/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Ghost Mutt"
But the people are so stupid, there are real breasts in BMX XXX. REAL BREASTS, and we're not talking the man-variety.
Mon 14/07/03 at 12:37
Regular
Correct me if I am wrong Wookie but I remember you were on the band wagon for Dead or Alive Beach Volleyball and it being an excuse for pasty face geeks to enjoy themselves. The only feature in Tomb Raiders that keeps people coming back for is "Lara's Breasts". Don't you agree?

;)
Mon 14/07/03 at 11:24
"High polygon count"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> "Sod that, how about we give her rounder breasts and take away
> the double pistols and only give her one?"

But then, who wouldn't give Lara one? ;-p
Mon 14/07/03 at 09:32
Regular
It's been in every other Tomb Raider game. I'm guessing this is the great innovation they talked about.

"So guys, what amazing new stuff shall we do in the next Tomb Raider game?"

"I know, we could completly change the gameplay style, do some real innovative things with the graphics, change the controls so Lara doesn't feel like such a lumbering tard and we could update the combat so it doesn't feel so stupid"

"Sod that, how about we give her rounder breasts and take away the double pistols and only give her one?"

"yeah, that works for me, Tomb Raider fans are in for a treat. Sometimes I amaze myself by how innovative we are"
Mon 14/07/03 at 09:23
Regular
Well that is bang out of order, advertising two handed and we dont get it, I was looking forward to that!
Mon 14/07/03 at 00:32
Regular
www.tradingstandards.com

Sue the b**tards for false advertising.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.