GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite cars...."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 15/07/03 at 13:25
Regular
You will probably all yell at me for starting this but....... what are your favourite and worst cars of all time?

I would say im doing it for a survey, but everyone who says that, is obviously lying.

So come on put your cars here.......
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:25
Regular
"It's been a while.."
You will probably all yell at me for starting this but....... what are your favourite and worst cars of all time?

I would say im doing it for a survey, but everyone who says that, is obviously lying.

So come on put your cars here.......
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I really like the New Minis, but i also like the Audi TT and the classic Ferarri Dino.

Its hard to pick a worst car. Reliant Robins are pretty horrible, and that car that looked the top was on backwards (tries to remember which it was and fails).
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:30
Regular
"It's been a while.."
wow i didnt get yelled at. yeah i love the new minis and audi tt's. favourite colour has to be the silver convertable.

worst colour ive seen an audi tt in has to be green. didn't knwo yopu could get them in green until the other day.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:31
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
I agree with your fave cars Ros, except maybe the Dino...I prefer the 360 Spider.

But as for your worst car, shame on you!

My uncle had one, I remember being in the back, the bumpy cramped ride, the loud noise from the puny engine, the fear of nearly going down onto the motorway on the wrong side, (he couldn’t really see you see).
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Zam wrote:
> audi tt's. favourite colour has to be the silver convertable.

I like them in black or dark blue, hard top is much better.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
"Orbiting Uranus"
I haven't seen a Green a TT, if it was bottle green or BR Green then it might look quite nice.

I saw a really shocking electric blue TT though. Yeuk!!! I think I would go for a Silver TT, If you were gonna have a DIno though, it would have to be red.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:35
Regular
"It's been a while.."
English_Bloke wrote:
> Zam wrote:
> audi tt's. favourite colour has to be the silver convertable.
>
> I like them in black or dark blue, hard top is much better.

hard top is better when the roof is up, but when its down, that car looks like a million dollars.
Tue 15/07/03 at 13:49
Regular
I only had eyes for a Audi TT about a year ago. Still like them, but not as much.

Astra GSi Turbo is on top of my affordable list. And i'd buy a BMW M3 straight away if i had the money (which i'm working on) It would be in black with the upgraded 19" alloys and the Harman Kardon speakers.
Tue 15/07/03 at 14:54
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
I like the Fiat 500 because it's so small and cute.

http://www.porscheclassics.nl/porsche/fiat500g.jpg

And the Shelby Cobra GT-500 because it look and sounds like a right brute, and stinks of pure muscle-car cool.

http://www.ritzsite.net/Shelby-Mustang/ space 1967_Ford_Shelby_Mustang_GT-500_f3q.JPG
Tue 15/07/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Wants Spymate on dv"
And I loathe the Austin Allegro. My family had one when I was young and it wasn't a very nice car to be in. The fake leather/plastic seats which stuck to your skin when they were hot are my main gripe.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.