GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Which game?"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 07/10/01 at 11:13
Regular
I won GAD the other day, and I want to get a PS2 game.

I already have GT3 and XG3.

I don't want a game that has huge levels that take half an hour each, I want a game that I can just pick up and play for 5 mins at a time or whatever.

I was thinking maybe SSX or hang on for GTA 3.

Any other suggestions?

Cheers.
Mon 08/10/01 at 18:37
Regular
"You Bum!!"
That game is going to be so good. I still play ISS Pro 1.ALL THE TIME. I dont like ISS Pro 2 though.Too slow
Mon 08/10/01 at 16:07
Regular
"[SE] Acetrooper"
Simple enough problem-solver here: Get Pro Evolution Soccer.

From the creators of the best football series ever to grace our fine earth (ISS), this is going to be bigger and better than ever before.

Like Pro Evo said - get if you like Footy games, and, if you don't...get it anyway! :-D

Shocky.
Mon 08/10/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Back For Good"
Apparantly they spent more time touching up the old courses than making the 2 new ones, wonder what untracked is like or pipedream :-)
Mon 08/10/01 at 14:12
Regular
"accidental superher"
virtually......apart from....

beanz gives the list of changes....

well no matter what i'm gonna get ssx tricky
Mon 08/10/01 at 14:03
Regular
I`m not so sure about that. Snowdream is on the PSM2 DVD, and that is very easily recognisable. The end is changed, as are the textures/colours of most of the course. Its night not day. The slopes are in different places, and are mostly different gradients/sizes. The grinds are longer, bigger and better than before, and even the short cuts are changed.

See... its virtually the same :-)
Mon 08/10/01 at 13:58
Regular
"accidental superher"
definitely SSX....
most of the tracks in SSX tricky are changed so much (i've heard) that you won't recognise them...
Sun 07/10/01 at 22:41
Regular
"360: swfcman"
Yeah i suppose, but they will be different and it is a classic game.
Sun 07/10/01 at 22:38
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Again thats true.But why not wait for one month and pay £15 extra for a new game?
Sun 07/10/01 at 21:13
Regular
"360: swfcman"
You could wait for ssx tricky, but getting ssx would not break the bank, its £20-25 second hand now.
Sun 07/10/01 at 17:52
Regular
"You Bum!!"
rob_skater wrote:
> If you want something to pick up and play then get SSX. It rules!

Might as well wait for Tricky

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.