GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Paper"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 06/10/01 at 11:12
Regular
Anyone got this game yet? too busy playing I guess :)
Sun 07/10/01 at 18:37
Regular
Joe_Poly wrote:
> normally it takes ages to get a game that you've pre ordered before the release
> or said that you wanted it from a GAD before the release. an exaple is my Mari
> oKart Super Circuit it came on the Wednes day when it was released on the
> previous Friday.

CBFD came 4 days before release that was GAD! I am waiting patiently!
Sun 07/10/01 at 11:22
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
read down the page a bit, I bought the copyrights and changed the name :)
Sun 07/10/01 at 10:40
Regular
"Digging!"
its paper mario not mario paper!
Sun 07/10/01 at 09:06
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
a whole 3 hours! your kidding me, you've got to be some kind of pro now then :)
Sat 06/10/01 at 23:18
Regular
what u saying? Conker is crap? have u played paper mario? properly? i've spent about 3 hours on it today.
Sat 06/10/01 at 21:51
Regular
"( . ) ( . )"
OrÜega wrote:
> I been playing Paper mario all day, best game the N64 has seen since Conker BFD.

You have to be joking.
Sat 06/10/01 at 21:48
Regular
normally it takes ages to get a game that you've pre ordered before the release or said that you wanted it from a GAD before the release. an exaple is my Mari oKart Super Circuit it came on the Wednes day when it was released on the previous Friday.
Sat 06/10/01 at 19:44
Regular
Sob i would be playing it but the postman hasn't deliverd it yet...

You did send it right SR???? it is my most exciting GAD win since CBFD not just because it sounds great but also because Zelda ORacle of Ages will be coming with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
I been playing Paper mario all day, best game the N64 has seen since Conker BFD. 2nd best mario game for the console...the first true RPG for the console, and about time too!
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:15
Regular
"Fishing For Reddies"
Paper Mario looks great, but I think i'll stack up GC games from my Gad's... I might buy it if i'm desperate for a new game... should go down in price by christmas anyway...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.