GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New DSi XL 3D next year!!! "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/10 at 12:19
"I love guinea pigs!"
Hi Its Lulu and I'd like to give some important news...
DONT WASTE ON A DSi XL IF YOU HAVE A DSi!
plus there is going to be a NEW DS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
it lets you play your games in 3D!! I dont know if you have to buy special games... but it is exactly like dsi xl but in 3d so dont buy it if you already have dsi xl already, this is just a warning so you dont end up buying dsi xl and then not wanting it in the next 2 weeks,
oh yeah btw its coming out on MARCH 2011!!! its a while but its worth the wait!
Adios!
-Lulu =3
Mon 03/05/10 at 14:34
Regular
"And in last place.."
Sonic Chris wrote:
> *EDIT* And Lulu, you sound like somebody working for Nintendo
> lol.

I can't see someone from Nintendo saying not to buy one of their consoles. It would more likely be "buy a DSI now while you wait for our super 3D handheld thingy".
Mon 03/05/10 at 14:23
Regular
"How Ironic"
It doesn't look particularly amazing. The last handheld I bought was an original Nintendo DS, and I ended up giving that to my sister. When they say 3D, all they mean is you can tilt the screen to look at different angles. Sounds like a waste of time to me. Looking at a promotional trailer, the scenery was still 2D, but you could view it from different angles. In other words, they're using 'Adobe After Effects' on all the games.

*EDIT* And Lulu, you sound like somebody working for Nintendo lol.
Mon 03/05/10 at 12:58
Regular
"Twenty quid."
March 2011 is more than two weeks away.
Mon 03/05/10 at 12:22
Mon 03/05/10 at 09:29
"possibly impossible"
I love it when people take speculation as fact.

From what we have been told so far it will be 3d, it will be a new Nintendo handheld, not a DS but a proper sequel and release date in the UK isn't certain.
Sun 02/05/10 at 12:19
"I love guinea pigs!"
Hi Its Lulu and I'd like to give some important news...
DONT WASTE ON A DSi XL IF YOU HAVE A DSi!
plus there is going to be a NEW DS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
it lets you play your games in 3D!! I dont know if you have to buy special games... but it is exactly like dsi xl but in 3d so dont buy it if you already have dsi xl already, this is just a warning so you dont end up buying dsi xl and then not wanting it in the next 2 weeks,
oh yeah btw its coming out on MARCH 2011!!! its a while but its worth the wait!
Adios!
-Lulu =3

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.