GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"New DSi XL 3D next year!!! "

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 02/05/10 at 12:19
"I love guinea pigs!"
Hi Its Lulu and I'd like to give some important news...
DONT WASTE ON A DSi XL IF YOU HAVE A DSi!
plus there is going to be a NEW DS NEXT YEAR!!!!!!
it lets you play your games in 3D!! I dont know if you have to buy special games... but it is exactly like dsi xl but in 3d so dont buy it if you already have dsi xl already, this is just a warning so you dont end up buying dsi xl and then not wanting it in the next 2 weeks,
oh yeah btw its coming out on MARCH 2011!!! its a while but its worth the wait!
Adios!
-Lulu =3
Fri 14/05/10 at 07:59
"i am rockhoppper"
A DSI XL 3D that is so crazy its tecnically the best ds yet and im starting to save up for it
Wed 05/05/10 at 18:50
Regular
"eat toast!"
Yeah, but nintendo are promising 3d and unless they are pulling something absolutely revolutionary its not going to convince me they succeeded. Hell, they haven't convinced me that the dual touch screen idea was necessary for gaming. Yeah i get a hud and all that but most games i buy now don't bother with it. Like castlevania, its pointless and fidelly to implement.
Wed 05/05/10 at 10:25
Regular
Nintendo aren't incompetent, they won't release a product that causes major headaches again. Remember the Virtual Boy? So do they.
Wed 05/05/10 at 09:51
Regular
Butch wrote:
> spoonbeast wrote:
> dav2612 wrote:
> You won't need the glasses.
>
> should be interesting then.
>
> If it's anything like the display TV they had in Harrod's the
> other week (yeah that's right, I'm a name-dropping mo-fo) then
> everybody is going to get eye strain. I sat there for a couple of
> minutes and ended up with a headache.

The statue of Mohammed Al-Fayed gave me eye-strain.
Wed 05/05/10 at 08:48
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
spoonbeast wrote:
> dav2612 wrote:
>
> should be interesting then.

If it's anything like the display TV they had in Harrod's the other week (yeah that's right, I'm a name-dropping mo-fo) then everybody is going to get eye strain. I sat there for a couple of minutes and ended up with a headache. The best thing I can compare it to is a 'magic eye' picture which you are only able to see if you look at a certain point "past" the picture.

Weird? Yes.
Necessary? Not at all.
Tue 04/05/10 at 18:49
Regular
"eat toast!"
dav2612 wrote:

should be interesting then.
Tue 04/05/10 at 08:35
"possibly impossible"
Alfonse wrote:
> I don't
> really think it's speculation though

The info in the first post was.
Mon 03/05/10 at 17:00
Regular
"And in last place.."
You won't need the glasses.
Mon 03/05/10 at 16:36
Regular
"eat toast!"
TBH i'm very interested how the 3d aspect is going to work. If it needs those goggles, then forget it. Until 3D can be achieved without it, its uses are limited. Can't say use it to visualise 3d ads from windows, billboards etc.

Whilst avatar showed us what can be achieved with 3d, its still limited to those damn classes. I wear glasses already and i don't need a 2 second pair on my face.
Mon 03/05/10 at 15:40
Regular
"How Ironic"
Haha suppose so, but I'm sure you know what I actually mean. Seems very enthusiastic.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.