GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Daredevil be a game ????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 12:20
Regular
I know daredevil is a game for the game boy advanced but do you know if they will make it a game for other consoles (xbox,ps2,gc). I just recently seen the film and I thought it was brilliant and I think it would be great if it was a game.They have made other comic book characters into games like : Hulk , Spiderman and hundreds of crappy Batman games.I have seen Hulk,Spiderman and all the Batman films but I think Daredevil beats them all.

Will they make it a game ???

Comments please
Sun 20/07/03 at 19:15
Regular
Yeah he said ass..big whoop.

ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass ass
Sun 20/07/03 at 18:34
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> ass.

Hey!
Sun 20/07/03 at 18:27
Regular
Mr Snuggly wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
> Dude, you're not at work. What the hell are you doing?
>
> Um... relieving boredom by helping less fortunate souls? Like
> Spider-Man!
As long as you were wearing a Spider-Man costume or some sort of spandex attire I won't have to kick your ass.
Sun 20/07/03 at 13:03
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Mystique wrote:
> Dude, you're not at work. What the hell are you doing?

Um... relieving boredom by helping less fortunate souls? Like Spider-Man!
Sun 20/07/03 at 05:20
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
oompa loompa tribute:

SONG:

oompa loompa, oompa dee dai,
if you are wise you will listen to me

Thats all I remember
Sun 20/07/03 at 04:05
Regular
"The mighty GE90-115"
oompa loompa wrote:
> I know daredevil
> Comments please

I wish i had a famous friend
Sat 19/07/03 at 23:42
Regular
Dude, you're not at work. What the hell are you doing?
Sat 19/07/03 at 23:31
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
DareDevil
Release Date: 1-Sep-2003
Barcode: 4005209046404
Territory: Italian
SRP/RRP: TBA
Developers: 5000 ft inc
Brands: Encore

Action packed Super Hero adventure

The first game to feature one of Marvel Comics most popular superheroes. Daredevil is Matt Murdoch, a lawyer who was accidentally blinded by radioactive waste – an accident that may have taken his sight but also heightened his remaining senses to superhuman levels.

Having seen his father, a once proud Boxer, killed by villains, Daredevil has sworn to make his home safe by battling the scum of Hells Kitchen – by day as Lawyer Matt Murdoch but at night as the justice seeking Daredevil.
Daredevil can tell whether you are armed by smelling the gunpowder in the bullets, hear a heartbeat from metres away and can read by feeling ink on a page.

Features:

Guide Daredevil as he tries to uncover two mysteries – who has kidnapped his best friend Foggy Nelson and what part has his former love Elektra had in the apparent death of Gangster Leader Kingpin

Based upon the classic comic series but using costume designs from the upcoming movie.

Use Daredevils signature weapon – his cane that transforms into a club and a grappling hook.

Battle Daredevil's known enemies – the Hitman Bullseye, The deadly but sexy female Assassin Elektra and the triad gangs of New York

A 3rd person perspective game that takes the player through Daredevil's neighbourhood – Hells Kitchen in NewYork.

Utilise Daredevils amazing acrobatic skills as well as his heightened senses – "Shadow Mode" will allow the player to "see" in the way Daredevil does, revealing hidden aspects such as bullet vortexes and scent trails.
Sat 19/07/03 at 19:25
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
Daredevil was a TERRIBLE film.
Sat 19/07/03 at 19:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Daredevil is a great film, one of the better superhero films out at the moment I think, and so much better that overrated stinkfest Spiderman.

As for the game, well if it is in development hopefully the developers will take their time to make a decent game rather than a hurried cash-in as most movie to game conversions tend to be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.