GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Will Daredevil be a game ????"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 19/07/03 at 12:20
Regular
I know daredevil is a game for the game boy advanced but do you know if they will make it a game for other consoles (xbox,ps2,gc). I just recently seen the film and I thought it was brilliant and I think it would be great if it was a game.They have made other comic book characters into games like : Hulk , Spiderman and hundreds of crappy Batman games.I have seen Hulk,Spiderman and all the Batman films but I think Daredevil beats them all.

Will they make it a game ???

Comments please
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:20
Regular
"Do you like haggis?"
I know daredevil is a game for the game boy advanced but do you know if they will make it a game for other consoles (xbox,ps2,gc). I just recently seen the film and I thought it was brilliant and I think it would be great if it was a game.They have made other comic book characters into games like : Hulk , Spiderman and hundreds of crappy Batman games.I have seen Hulk,Spiderman and all the Batman films but I think Daredevil beats them all.

Will they make it a game ???

Comments please
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:23
"Uzi Lover"
Don't think so.

Movie tie in's usually are released when the actual movie hits the Cinema for maximum profit.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:29
Regular
"Festivus!"
tie - ins are poor.

Indeed.
Sat 19/07/03 at 12:30
It may be, try looking on some gaming sites...
Sat 19/07/03 at 13:04
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Yes, it's coming out. Can't remember who's making it though, but I remember seeing a screenshot or two. Google its ass.
Sat 19/07/03 at 13:27
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
daredevil the movie was bad. I mean its a joke. ok i didn't watch it but its all a rip off of the matrix :p
Sat 19/07/03 at 14:16
Regular
"keep your receipt"
I do agree indeed. Daredevil is a crap film, therefore the game will be even worse. Mild amusement factor for seeing Colin Farrel bald though.
Sat 19/07/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
I thought Dare Devil was a decent film. No better or was than Spider-Man and definitely different from most other films on the market. Ok it used a little bullet time but there's hardly a film without it since the Matrix came out (Crouching Tiger Hidden Dragon sealed it). I bought the DVD and think it's good too with all the added features but unless they put a lot of though into the game it would (annoyingly) be another Batman game which we can all do without.
Sat 19/07/03 at 14:50
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
*thought
Sat 19/07/03 at 19:08
Regular
"A man with a stick"
Daredevil is a great film, one of the better superhero films out at the moment I think, and so much better that overrated stinkfest Spiderman.

As for the game, well if it is in development hopefully the developers will take their time to make a decent game rather than a hurried cash-in as most movie to game conversions tend to be.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.