GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I just Brought"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Metroid Prime'.
Sat 19/07/03 at 13:57
Regular
Ive just been out and brought Metroid Prime for £25.Great game so far just got to the point where you against the parasite Queen.Might buy a GBA SP with the rest of my b'day money.Whats the latest game u guys brought?
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:49
Regular
"bit of a brain"
Appaling.
I got CDF and Splinter Cell 2 days before I went on holiday.
Now I am back. And I won't play them because I have to do 'the work'
Sat 19/07/03 at 17:23
Regular
Last bgame I got was Burnout 2, last I bought was Wario World. Both of which rock, nearly as much as Ikaruga.
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:54
Regular
"aka 'SLIM'"
Mine was hitman 2, excellent game!
Sat 19/07/03 at 16:22
Regular
Haha, brought.

What the hell is wrong with you!?
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:06
Regular
Brought it from where? Or do you mean bought it?
Sat 19/07/03 at 15:02
Regular
Latest game I bought for the gamecube was conflict desert storm. Have fun killing on Metroid :)
Sat 19/07/03 at 13:57
Regular
"$Big Bucks$"
Ive just been out and brought Metroid Prime for £25.Great game so far just got to the point where you against the parasite Queen.Might buy a GBA SP with the rest of my b'day money.Whats the latest game u guys brought?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.