GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Given up on Gamecube."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 20/07/03 at 18:42
Regular
Screw it. Theres nothing Im dying to play so I got rid of Luigi's Mansion, Monkey Ball 2 and Burnout 2, and ill soon be rid of Pikmin and Zelda.

Then Ill probably trade the thing in or something.
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:15
Regular
"8==="
Doom is excellent. I always wanted to play it over a console. I could have done it on the Playsation but the Playstation is pathetic. So I'm setting it up on my GC.
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:05
Regular
"bit of a brain"
The whole point of Doom on the GBA was that it was portable. If you use the GBA Player, then what;'s the point? Now all you've got is Doom, which is a ridiculously old game, with a frankly rubbish mulitplayer by today's standards, and it's not even portable.
Mon 21/07/03 at 10:56
Regular
"8==="
I got mine to play doom multiplayer. I haven't got the GBA/GC link cable yet though. In two player does one person have the TV and the other the GBA screen or is it split screen on the TV?
Mon 21/07/03 at 10:50
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
I love my GB player, great invention, all my scores etc have improved so much with it :)
Mon 21/07/03 at 10:42
Regular
"8==="
Practical Magic wrote:
> I think the Gamecube is fast becoming the kind of console that is only
> any good if you have it as an addition to another gaming platform.

I bought mine for the exclusives.

However it's holding it's own against my Xbox. I current have 26 games for my Xbox and 15 for my GC + a GB player.

Not too shabby.

*pats cube*
Sun 20/07/03 at 23:05
Regular
Practical Magic wrote:
> I think the Gamecube is fast becoming the kind of console that is only
> any good if you have it as an addition to another gaming platform.

Ridiculous.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:35
Regular
Who cares what he does with his GC.

He can sell it - We'll feed off the scraps that are left over
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:30
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I only have mine because Mario Kart, F-Zero, Starfox 2 and Mario 128 are coming in the future. Nothing else interests me, or is multi-format.
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
Skies of Arcadia is the best game I have played on the Cube so far. Why don't you give that a shot?
Sun 20/07/03 at 20:22
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
I think the Gamecube is fast becoming the kind of console that is only any good if you have it as an addition to another gaming platform. Mine is statying, but only because I have an xbox and a decent PC now, I bought the console for metroid, resi 0 and Zelda. A few other titles have impressed me - Pikmin, Star Wars, Sunshine and Eternal Darkness, but nothing else much.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.