GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Yey, he be banned!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 21/07/03 at 10:25
Regular
Smerc is banned!

yey!
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Proffesional Eejit."
you are cack

I am winnar.
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:25
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Me!

*Puts on birthday hat*
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:13
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*Party popper*
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:09
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
is there anyone left that is interesting!!
Mon 21/07/03 at 15:08
Regular
"I am Riki Takeuchi!"
Yey! :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:12
Regular
"8==="
SilverMerc how do you pronounce banned?

Is it ban-ned?

Or is it BAAAAAAAAAAANNN-N-NED!

I CAN'T HEAR YOU! :D
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:10
Regular
"Brownium Motion"
He was a swearing spamming idiot. He posted a story in "Long..." that had been lifted from somewhere else in order to increase his word count and his blatant use of profane language was the final nail in his coffin. No doubt he'll turn up again with an equally ridiculous username and start to display the same idiotic tendencies. For which he'll be banned again.

That is all.
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:05
Regular
"8==="
I think you'd have to be quite bad to get kicked off here.
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:03
Regular
"joypadjunkies.com"
Is there any chance he coming bak on or is it once you are banned your banned.
oh well...

As for you , you did not really annoy me, i just felt like messing round...better wach what i say though wouldnt wanna get the boot.!!!
Mon 21/07/03 at 11:00
Regular
"8==="
I was just intriguedas to how I'd annoyed you. :)

I think everyone took a dislike to Richkid (as I've said before his name didn't help him) and the staffies saw no reason to keep him around, also they had received complaints about him.

There is a thread in the SR customer service forum about Richkid, if you ask there the staffies will probably give you a definite answer, although I think it'll be very much like what I've said above.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.