GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"what's your fav soundtrak on a game"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 15:12
Regular
Tell me what's your favourite soundtrack on a game EG. F-ZERO.

Mine is xtreme-g
Fri 05/10/01 at 11:18
Regular
Mine`s got to be Wipeout 2097, without a doubt. I`m fairly sure it got an award for best music in a game for the year, or ever, or something. It was excellent, especially Cold Storage, with Body in Motion. I loved that!
Thu 04/10/01 at 23:15
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
I can't really say that I have a favourite soundtrack. I like certain tunes from different games.
Thu 04/10/01 at 23:12
Regular
"360: swfcman"
I have to say the Resident Evil series have a superb sound track, really makes the atmosphere.
Thu 04/10/01 at 23:01
Regular
I like the soundtracks to most racing games like Gran Turismo......

They really go with the fast and furious action of the game....
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:32
You'd better believe it. There's this one bit where this sniper gets shot, and a wolf howls, and the music... Wait a damned minute.

Actually, speaking of snipers, there really is a horrific bit in the film which plunges the depths of human depravity. In any case, yes, it is the most sad film I think I've ever seen - and a strong contender for the best. If you haven't seen it, do so immediately.
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
So that is depressing then I take it?!?
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:26
You actually shed a tear? I would call you a big girl's blouse, and suggest you never dare watch a serious tragedy like Schindler's List.
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:19
Regular
"I like cheese"
Bodgemeister wrote:
> I would hardly call Metal Gear 'emotional'. If this sparks up I suggest someone
> starts a new topic on it.

Metal Gear Solid is my favourite game ever, and the most emotional I've ever played.

When Snake had to shoot Sniper Wolf, and the high, sad music came to it's peak, Otacon cried out in anguish and the wolves howled, it brought a tear to me eye.

Best game ever, in my opinion.
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:16
I would hardly call Metal Gear 'emotional'. If this sparks up I suggest someone starts a new topic on it.
Thu 04/10/01 at 22:13
Regular
"I like cheese"
The Metal Gear Solid soundtrack is one reason why it was such an amazing, and emotional game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.