GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout vid"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 13:36
Regular
Who has seen the video?. The crashes look well good.
Fri 05/10/01 at 18:48
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I think Wipeout Fusion is going to be better
Fri 05/10/01 at 14:29
Regular
"  "
MR.COATES wrote:
> Oi! Don't start picking on XG3!!!! It's hardly an ugly looking title. Burnout
> doesn't look as good as GT3 but then it's a different game so who cares.

I
> think I'll be getting it....

If XG3 is so good then why didn't you buy it....you won it on GAD......heh...like me.....heh...heh...whoops...no really xg3 is a good game and i think its got amazing graphics...just a bit of slow down here and there...
Fri 05/10/01 at 12:11
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
The game focuses more on speed than detail in other words?
Fri 05/10/01 at 10:59
Regular
What about XG3? It does have incredible speed, but at a cost of some detail in the scenery. It looks nice once you`re moving, but up close it does look a little bland.
Fri 05/10/01 at 10:48
Oi! Don't start picking on XG3!!!! It's hardly an ugly looking title. Burnout doesn't look as good as GT3 but then it's a different game so who cares.

I think I'll be getting it....
Fri 05/10/01 at 10:38
Regular
Personally, I don`t think it`ll be anywhere near as good as GT3. Its too much of an arcade game for me, and it also doesn`t look all that spectacular really. Its nowhere near as pretty as GT3. Its done what Extreme G3 did, and sacrificed detail to increase speed.

I don`t know what it was about the video, but something made me feel like it was "hollow". Everything about GT3 is completely solid. It all looks "meaty" where as this game, whilst fast, looked like it was all skin, and nothing underneath.
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:42
Regular
"Whatever!"
It is most definately one of the fastest racers Ive ever seen!!
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:42
Regular
"You Bum!!"
Too arcadey for my liking...
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:23
Regular
"Palace 5-0 Brighton"
Yeah- this is my sort of game. It may not be as pretty as GT3 but I prefer the type of gameplay. To me- it sounds similar to Crazy Taxi.
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:21
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Burnout looks ace. To me it looks a LOT more exciting than GT3, it even has the same buses that drive around my area. Nice!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.