GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FYI: Wii Points up for grabs at nintendo.co.uk"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/07 at 17:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
For any fans who have signed up to the VIP 24/7 things on nintendo.co.uk can now buy Wii Points cards in the stars catalogue with the now obselete stars which you have saved up.

Head over there now to get yours. They'll last a while, but there's a limited amount, so head over there quick and grab yours.

I personally have always been a Nintendo fan but seem to have gone off consoles for the moment and am playing more games on my PC, so I don't have a Wii and am not actually interested, but I still use the site, checking back to see if the catalogue has been updated with anything worthwhile.

So, just to let you know, you can buy Wii Points with you old stars if you have saved up enough.

That is all.
Fri 23/03/07 at 18:55
Regular
"Hiro is a Hero"
I just got there and there's no mention of them, not even a slot saying "Sold Out".
Fri 23/03/07 at 17:57
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
For any fans who have signed up to the VIP 24/7 things on nintendo.co.uk can now buy Wii Points cards in the stars catalogue with the now obselete stars which you have saved up.

Head over there now to get yours. They'll last a while, but there's a limited amount, so head over there quick and grab yours.

I personally have always been a Nintendo fan but seem to have gone off consoles for the moment and am playing more games on my PC, so I don't have a Wii and am not actually interested, but I still use the site, checking back to see if the catalogue has been updated with anything worthwhile.

So, just to let you know, you can buy Wii Points with you old stars if you have saved up enough.

That is all.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.