GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just read the latest Shenmue III gossip..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:16
Regular
The Shenmue series is pretty much a contentious one amongst gamers - some think its the most boring, repetitve game ever, whilst others happen to find it the most immersive, captivating experience they've ever played. I happen to fall in the latter category, and having just read the latest news on SR about the rumoured Shenmue 3, it has to be mentioned.

Multi-format? Yes please, although I'd love a way for Sega to work out how people can keep their old saves to transport into the new one (I'm still holding on to my VMU for that very reason). Shenmue 3, plus installments 1 and 2 for the price of one game? Oh lordy - you'll probably have about 100 hours of gameplay there.

Put simply, even concrete news of a third in the series would be great, but if these rumours do materialise, us Shenmue fans (and I know there are a few out there!) are going to be in for a real treat.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:38
I cant wait for it to come out, i think it is excellent, i have kept all the saved games for that reason too...
My 6 year old brother loves it too, infact he is playing shenmue 2 on the Xbox now...
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:18
Regular
Oops, just saw a similar thread in the Xbox forum, dag nammit.

And Memorandum swiftly justifies my opening sentiment.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:17
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
I was hoping this would be "It's not going to be developed. Ever."
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:16
Regular
The Shenmue series is pretty much a contentious one amongst gamers - some think its the most boring, repetitve game ever, whilst others happen to find it the most immersive, captivating experience they've ever played. I happen to fall in the latter category, and having just read the latest news on SR about the rumoured Shenmue 3, it has to be mentioned.

Multi-format? Yes please, although I'd love a way for Sega to work out how people can keep their old saves to transport into the new one (I'm still holding on to my VMU for that very reason). Shenmue 3, plus installments 1 and 2 for the price of one game? Oh lordy - you'll probably have about 100 hours of gameplay there.

Put simply, even concrete news of a third in the series would be great, but if these rumours do materialise, us Shenmue fans (and I know there are a few out there!) are going to be in for a real treat.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.