GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Just read the latest Shenmue III gossip..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Shenmue 2'.
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:16
Regular
The Shenmue series is pretty much a contentious one amongst gamers - some think its the most boring, repetitve game ever, whilst others happen to find it the most immersive, captivating experience they've ever played. I happen to fall in the latter category, and having just read the latest news on SR about the rumoured Shenmue 3, it has to be mentioned.

Multi-format? Yes please, although I'd love a way for Sega to work out how people can keep their old saves to transport into the new one (I'm still holding on to my VMU for that very reason). Shenmue 3, plus installments 1 and 2 for the price of one game? Oh lordy - you'll probably have about 100 hours of gameplay there.

Put simply, even concrete news of a third in the series would be great, but if these rumours do materialise, us Shenmue fans (and I know there are a few out there!) are going to be in for a real treat.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:53
Regular
cookie monster wrote:
> I think i just caught a groan from whitestripes.

Now wipe your mouth
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:50
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
I think i just caught a groan from whitestripes.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:44
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
EL Robin © wrote:
> But maybe they will bring it out on the originall Dreamcast...
> Im glad i kept my dreamcast now...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Mon 21/07/03 at 22:00
I think it will only come out on Xbox...
But maybe they will bring it out on the originall Dreamcast...
Im glad i kept my dreamcast now...
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:56
Regular
"One Of A Kind"
Well £45 for a game is pretty darn cool i mean 3 hehe cool like with wind waker tho you really think it will be multi-format i just doubt it will
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:54
Yer tis an excellent game, im sure i could afford to pay that much for it...
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:49
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
EL Robin © wrote:
> Do you think it will be an average price of £30 or do you think
> because it is one of those big popular games they will charge about
> £50 for it...

At most it'll be £45, I would think. But I'm more than willing to pay that.
Mon 21/07/03 at 21:47
Regular
"Just Bog Standard.."
RM18 wrote:
> Us Shenmue fans (and I know there are a few out there!)

And I'm very much one of them. I really hope that Shenmue 3 gets released, I've waited so long to complete this story and to finally kick the crud out of Lan Di. Pray it doesn't end on another cliff-hanger.

:l
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:53
Do you think it will be an average price of £30 or do you think because it is one of those big popular games they will charge about £50 for it...
Mon 21/07/03 at 20:40
Regular
"aka memo aaka gayby"
RM18 wrote:
> And Memorandum swiftly justifies my opening sentiment.

That was the plan.
:D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.