GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who remembers MASK?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 00:13
Regular
I'm not talking about Jim Carrey's big ugly green head. That, I'm sure most of us would rather forget.
I'm, of course, talking about:-

Mobile
Armoured
Strike
Kommand

generally know as MASK. A team of heroes led by "Matt Tracker", they all wore technically supreme masks and drove vehicles that change into other stuff (usually different vehicles) and stuff.
And a team of villains led by "Miles Mayhem" who all did pretty much the same thing but with evil intentions.

There was Matt Tracker and his mask "Spectrum"
Brad Turner and his mask "Hocus-Pocus"
Bruce Sato and his mask that I can't remember.
Against
Miles Mayhem's VENOM team. Including Cliff Dagger, Sly Rax and further people I've forgotten.

As you can see there are gaps in my memory (give me time), please don't let me be alone in this! Someone must remember.

I need to know character names, mask names, vehicle names (Thunderhawk, Switchblade, Jackhammer, Rhino, I need more!!!)

HELP ME PLEASE. SOMEBODY. ANYBODY????

(this is for my own benefit, nothing of any importance rests on this information - in case any of you were getting panicked)
Tue 09/10/01 at 15:49
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
You can get all those classic tunes from www.tv.cream.org
Tue 09/10/01 at 15:59
I remember that! Wasn't Flash Gordon the leader?
Then there was Lothar, who was a hardcase!
Hmm.. Mandrake, who I think was the "master of magic, spells and illusion" if memory serves.

and then a bunch of others...

Wasn't "Phantom" one of them too? with his whole "calling forth the power of ten tigers" thing? Or am I getting programs mixed up now?
Tue 09/10/01 at 18:52
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
yep thats the one.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.