GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Who remembers MASK?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 04/10/01 at 00:13
Regular
I'm not talking about Jim Carrey's big ugly green head. That, I'm sure most of us would rather forget.
I'm, of course, talking about:-

Mobile
Armoured
Strike
Kommand

generally know as MASK. A team of heroes led by "Matt Tracker", they all wore technically supreme masks and drove vehicles that change into other stuff (usually different vehicles) and stuff.
And a team of villains led by "Miles Mayhem" who all did pretty much the same thing but with evil intentions.

There was Matt Tracker and his mask "Spectrum"
Brad Turner and his mask "Hocus-Pocus"
Bruce Sato and his mask that I can't remember.
Against
Miles Mayhem's VENOM team. Including Cliff Dagger, Sly Rax and further people I've forgotten.

As you can see there are gaps in my memory (give me time), please don't let me be alone in this! Someone must remember.

I need to know character names, mask names, vehicle names (Thunderhawk, Switchblade, Jackhammer, Rhino, I need more!!!)

HELP ME PLEASE. SOMEBODY. ANYBODY????

(this is for my own benefit, nothing of any importance rests on this information - in case any of you were getting panicked)
Thu 04/10/01 at 00:13
I'm not talking about Jim Carrey's big ugly green head. That, I'm sure most of us would rather forget.
I'm, of course, talking about:-

Mobile
Armoured
Strike
Kommand

generally know as MASK. A team of heroes led by "Matt Tracker", they all wore technically supreme masks and drove vehicles that change into other stuff (usually different vehicles) and stuff.
And a team of villains led by "Miles Mayhem" who all did pretty much the same thing but with evil intentions.

There was Matt Tracker and his mask "Spectrum"
Brad Turner and his mask "Hocus-Pocus"
Bruce Sato and his mask that I can't remember.
Against
Miles Mayhem's VENOM team. Including Cliff Dagger, Sly Rax and further people I've forgotten.

As you can see there are gaps in my memory (give me time), please don't let me be alone in this! Someone must remember.

I need to know character names, mask names, vehicle names (Thunderhawk, Switchblade, Jackhammer, Rhino, I need more!!!)

HELP ME PLEASE. SOMEBODY. ANYBODY????

(this is for my own benefit, nothing of any importance rests on this information - in case any of you were getting panicked)
Thu 04/10/01 at 02:13
Regular
"Angry"
Mask was nice.
Thu 04/10/01 at 09:34
Regular
I remember Mask, used to have the toys. I've no idea what the chracters where, so I guess this isn't much help.
Thu 04/10/01 at 09:52
Staff Moderator
"may catch fire"
MASK was quite cool I thought but I can't remember the names. It was probably on a par with Thundercats but NOWHERE near as good as Transformers.
Thu 04/10/01 at 10:56
It was my favourite of them all when I was a kid! However, having watched a lot of the old cartoons recently I can tell you that MASK was actually a bit pants, Thundercats was and is brilliant and Transformers transcends all to become the God of all cartoons.

So you're almost right.
Thu 04/10/01 at 11:29
Regular
"say hello to parsle"
Hmm, MASK eh? I had this big blue and grey lorry thing, but I can't remember what it was called.

One thing I remember about the toon was those messages at the end , like water and electricity don't mix and stuff like that. Does anyone remember that or is it just me?
Thu 04/10/01 at 11:32
Regular
The best was HE MAN, followed close by Thundercats and then Transformers.
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:49
Regular
"TheShiznit.co.uk"
Excuse me. I think you'll find Centurions rocks the big one.
Thu 04/10/01 at 13:37
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
No, loki has this one, it was Transformers.
Thu 04/10/01 at 16:05
Regular
"Profit of Doom"
Mask ruled! Remember Dusty Hayes and his vehicle Gator? or Brad Turner and his vehicle Condor?

Ah, those were the days...

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.