GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is 'Taker losing it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 21:36
Regular
I feel very bad about myself saying this, but The Deadman seems to be losing it. He is sloow, fat, weak and boring. He is embarrisingly awful on the Microphone and as boring as baseball in the ring. It's just punch kick punch kick, OH NO!! BOOKER T HAS A CHAIR!! OW!!! 1-2-3. Oh, I lost the tag titles. So either he does some serious time at the gym or just go away and have some "fun" with Sara. Post your view whether you agree or disagree with my criticism on 'Taker
Fri 05/10/01 at 16:00
i think DDP shou8ld get his own bird.
Fri 05/10/01 at 09:39
Regular
"..."
Slow, i think you may need to find you own bird :D
Fri 05/10/01 at 00:01
i hate the fat taker man and his matches but like his storylines. sarah i want you, i need you my sarah, oh sarah baby.
Thu 04/10/01 at 16:15
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Grandprix wrote:
> Taker is now rubbish because they have diminished his power. He was unstoppable
> when he was the Deadman and now he has changed his character, his power has
> gone. He gets pinned easier and Kane is heading the same way.

I couldn't agree more te WWF needs to establish Kane more as a dominant wrestler.

There using the Undertaker to put over newer talent so expect him to be beaten up and so on more and more, hopefully Kane will split from the Taker (hopefully beat him up too :D)

Oh yeah the Undertaker has no intention in retiring apparently but he may pnder it around next year sometime, he should end it while hes on top rather than go further and further down.
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:58
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Not all.
Thu 04/10/01 at 08:01
Regular
"WWJD"
JCD wrote:
> I'm not so sure that he needs to retire, but he definitely needs to sort out his
> act. I'm not saying this to sound... weird, but when most wrestlers are, how can
> I put it, topless, you see their sick, rippling muscles filled with oil,
> sticking out of their steroid pumped chests, but you look at Taker and he's as
> flabby as my Grandad. He is so fat his blood type is Ragu. If anyone knows how
> to contact him please tell me, because I want to tell him what I think of him

All wrestlers don't take steriods do they now
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Taker is now rubbish because they have diminished his power. He was unstoppable when he was the Deadman and now he has changed his character, his power has gone. He gets pinned easier and Kane is heading the same way.
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:01
And I can't beleive that I call 'Taker my favourite wrestler. Let's insult.........Stephanie McMahon!!!
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:00
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Right I think that is enough on insulting Taker. Gtg. Cya.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:59
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He could wipe Kane's a.......... well you know what I mean.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.