GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Is 'Taker losing it?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 21:36
Regular
I feel very bad about myself saying this, but The Deadman seems to be losing it. He is sloow, fat, weak and boring. He is embarrisingly awful on the Microphone and as boring as baseball in the ring. It's just punch kick punch kick, OH NO!! BOOKER T HAS A CHAIR!! OW!!! 1-2-3. Oh, I lost the tag titles. So either he does some serious time at the gym or just go away and have some "fun" with Sara. Post your view whether you agree or disagree with my criticism on 'Taker
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:36
I feel very bad about myself saying this, but The Deadman seems to be losing it. He is sloow, fat, weak and boring. He is embarrisingly awful on the Microphone and as boring as baseball in the ring. It's just punch kick punch kick, OH NO!! BOOKER T HAS A CHAIR!! OW!!! 1-2-3. Oh, I lost the tag titles. So either he does some serious time at the gym or just go away and have some "fun" with Sara. Post your view whether you agree or disagree with my criticism on 'Taker
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:40
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I have been saying this a lot recently. He is fat and slow and needs to retire.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:42
Regular
I have to agree
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:44
I'm not so sure that he needs to retire, but he definitely needs to sort out his act. I'm not saying this to sound... weird, but when most wrestlers are, how can I put it, topless, you see their sick, rippling muscles filled with oil, sticking out of their steroid pumped chests, but you look at Taker and he's as flabby as my Grandad. He is so fat his blood type is Ragu. If anyone knows how to contact him please tell me, because I want to tell him what I think of him
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:45
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He has been in the biz 13 long years. He is old. He should retire soon.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:49
If he retires God knows what he will do. It would be sad to see him go but it would be for the better. Maybe he should become Kane's manager, I dunno.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:50
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
He should become Michael Cole's assistant. Carrying all Cole's suitcases around.

:D
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:51
Taker's so weak and flabby he couldn't even do that. Maybe he should eat Paul Bearer or have a baby with him.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:54
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Maybe he could be a binman. He could drive the lorry.
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:55
Maybe he could be the guy who eats all of the left over food in Vince McMahons locker room. Or maybe he could play the role of The Hurricans sidekick pig

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.