GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Megadrive"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Tue 22/07/03 at 15:35
Regular
Well I asked for the forum (or as it happens, name change) and it went ahead, so here I am.

The Megadrive.

Brill i'n't it? I still play mine fairly often - all the classic games like Mega Bomberman, Probotector, Fifas, Street Racer etc.

So to start this topic off, who had or has played the absolute gem, Michael Jackson's Moonwalker?
Sat 14/02/04 at 17:41
Regular
"Monochromatic"
road rash,bomberman,streets of rage,fifa(unbeaten for two and a half years)and many others.
i can't believe i gave mine away,i am truly a idiot.
Sat 14/02/04 at 14:07
Regular
"you've got a beard"
ladies and gentlemens, i give you....

... "Rocket Knight Adventures"!!!
class game!! a rodent in armour, flying about the place shooting stuff.
kinda like Megaman with animals :)
Sat 14/02/04 at 08:47
Regular
"eat toast!"
road rash 2. Never completed it because the cartridge was screwed. Did so well...

Anyhow, gunstar heros great game. Also sense you love megadrive and still own one (probably) then it isn't illegal for you to have an emulator. Sod dusting off your old MD and being annoyed at how long games are or those annoying jumps, you have quick save and quick load!

Anyone played Mega turrican? thats also very good and creative. Shaq fu? was that any good.
Fri 13/02/04 at 16:42
Regular
I think that Sonic was really good, i completed all the games but still went back and kept playing them over and over again, shows how much i loved the old classoc titles of Sonic :D
Sat 07/02/04 at 00:14
Regular
"The Red Shift"
mortal combat
nba
fifa
madden
controller was all right too!
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:59
Regular
"All about the Beats"
@ng3l wrote:
> I have Michael Jackson's Moonwalker great game. Although my megadrive
> adapter has packed up! Cant seem to get hold of one anywhere. even
> was prepared to buy another mega drive but alot now are sold without
> the adapters.

The Ebay
Fri 06/02/04 at 22:00
Regular
"100% Sonic fan"
the megadrive was the best by far it had sonic on it which made it ten-times better i still play sonic games now nearly every day!! i like it so much that i got sonic heroes today at 1:30pm and completed conic team by 8:00pm!
Tue 16/12/03 at 22:43
Regular
"eat toast!"
SHININIG FORCE 2!!! SHINOBI 3!!! classics the lot of them. Play them on an emulator. Comes with a quick save so no more annoying timed jumps or poor timmed mistakes for me!
Tue 16/12/03 at 17:53
Regular
"MOVE OR DIE"
Obviously The Lion King game was one of da best it ruled on the mega drive, i just set up my megadrive againt i played all the classics like street racer,street fighter and worms not to mention General Chaos (any1 play that?) anyway megadrive is obviously one of the best consoles eva.
Fri 28/11/03 at 02:24
Regular
"The World is Dead"
have any of you tried Herzog Zwei.

Beast of an rts on the megadrive.

and you (the commander guy)were a cool little robot which could transform into a plane and transport stuff an shoot stuff and order stuff and bu stuff and takeover stuff (mut take breath).

ahhh thats better

now what about theme park. that was cool to. almost as many features as the pc version but without the videos.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.