GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"SPEAKERS!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 20:50
Regular
Are your speakers bigger on your Hi-Fi or PC?!
Thu 04/10/01 at 20:50
Regular
Fogmaster wrote:

nice tv.

yeah its a wall too and i can pull down a screen and its a tvwall
Thu 04/10/01 at 19:17
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Mystique wrote:

http://www.geocities.com/nictoons/wow

do you organise all your photos like that?
nice tv.
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:58
Regular
"Eff, you see, kay?"
I have massive speakers on my Hi-Fi.It's a dual amp with 2 x 120 WPC output and 2 x 80 WPC output. I have two 120 watt speakers at the front and two 90 watt speakers at the back. At full volume it's so loud it literally hurts. Excellent...

On my PC I reckopn they're about 20 watts, but I don't listen to music on my PC. Generally, I'm sitting in front of it when I'm using it ;-)
Thu 04/10/01 at 18:48
Regular
Sniper wrote:

o_O

err o k
what?
Thu 04/10/01 at 17:59
Regular
Mystique wrote:
> have a look for yourself!

like my
> TV? its a wall too

o_O
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:52
Regular
have a look for yourself!

like my TV? its a wall too
Thu 04/10/01 at 14:14
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I eventually connected my Mini Disc to my pc after figuring out I couldn't plug it straight in, D'oh, now i've got my mixer on my pc table. not much room left, the sound is a lot better probably because the music i'm listening to has a lot of vocals and the pc speakers are more high range than my hi-fi's....*breath out* crap bass, "Sub Woofer" they said, "300W" they said, "your kidding me, heres my wallet" I said, well they're good enough i guess, i'll stop boring you and myself now....
Thu 04/10/01 at 12:46
Regular
my speakers are lil devils
Thu 04/10/01 at 11:43
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
I have a Sony Dolby digital amp, Sony Minidisc player, Arcam cd player, 2 Jamo studio floor speakers, 1 Canon centre speaker, Yamaha 300w sub and 2 mission reap speakers. It sounds really nice :)

My pc has the speaker thats built in.
Thu 04/10/01 at 09:02
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
I've got some cable to connect my hi-fi to my pc, all I need is a pc that isn't 10m+ away from my hi-fi then I won't be killing people while they trip over the cable, but i'd also like some 5.1 speakers, yummy.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.