GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Clock Changes"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/03/07 at 11:48
"possibly impossible"
Yes, it's that time again when we try to keep a straight face by announcing 'British Summer Time' is here. This Sunday we all get an hour less in bed as the clocks change to mirror the supposed lighter mornings.

The US has just had a major change to their Daylight Savings, in that they've changed the date when the clocks change, after a decision was made to review the times. Should we do the same or do you think it works as it is?

As it is, we're in line with most of Europe for our changes, so they stay in front of us (mostly by 1 hour for neighbouring European countries). That certainly makes it easier if you're in a job that involves contacting people in Europe. The US changes have meant that my boss is in his office earlier as well, which was a bit weird to get used to, but quite useful at times.

Everyone else ready for the clock changes? Do you dread the summer change or look forward to the winter one? Have you ever got it wrong and turned up for work an hour early/late?
Fri 23/03/07 at 16:09
Regular
"eat toast!"
I'll lose some sleep at the early stages, but i should be fine. Typically the light wakes me, but other times i just sleep like a log and wake up an hour later.
Fri 23/03/07 at 11:48
"possibly impossible"
Yes, it's that time again when we try to keep a straight face by announcing 'British Summer Time' is here. This Sunday we all get an hour less in bed as the clocks change to mirror the supposed lighter mornings.

The US has just had a major change to their Daylight Savings, in that they've changed the date when the clocks change, after a decision was made to review the times. Should we do the same or do you think it works as it is?

As it is, we're in line with most of Europe for our changes, so they stay in front of us (mostly by 1 hour for neighbouring European countries). That certainly makes it easier if you're in a job that involves contacting people in Europe. The US changes have meant that my boss is in his office earlier as well, which was a bit weird to get used to, but quite useful at times.

Everyone else ready for the clock changes? Do you dread the summer change or look forward to the winter one? Have you ever got it wrong and turned up for work an hour early/late?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.