GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Greece"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 17:50
Regular
hmmmm,

aint seen much football talk in this forum lately so i thought i would start a topic about this.

So England havnt got the golden boy, Owen, Playing. how will England do without the boy wonder? Lets see how the "one man team" does...

Whats your predictions? i say, 1-1. Englands only route to the World cup will be through the playoffs.
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:50
Regular
hmmmm,

aint seen much football talk in this forum lately so i thought i would start a topic about this.

So England havnt got the golden boy, Owen, Playing. how will England do without the boy wonder? Lets see how the "one man team" does...

Whats your predictions? i say, 1-1. Englands only route to the World cup will be through the playoffs.
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:39
Regular
"smile, it's free"
We've pulled off a miracle to get this close - we can't lose it now.

I think we should go with Cole and Fowler up front. Both are on good form, and significantly better than Heskey and Sherringham.

Whether they'd work well together remains to be seen, but Cole does excellent off the ball work and set up play, and fowler is a natural finisher, so I can se it working.

Sadly though, Eriksson is going to play Heskey (a big useless, overrated oaf in my humble opinion), but at least that means Folwer is certain to play. Sherringham will almost certainly make an appearance as a sub, and Andrew Cole will again be neglected.

One man maketh not the team. If we go in confident, we'll win, no problem.
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:43
Regular
"Whatever!"
We will miss Owen but I still think we can do it!!
I would start with Sherringham and Fowler upfront - I predict a 2-1 victory for England with both scoring (Fowler the winner!!)
Wed 03/10/01 at 18:51
Regular
England will be winning 1-0 till the last 5 minutes, then Greece will nick a goal.
The last 5 minutes plus injury time will see England surging forward like crazed animals to no avail.
The result will be a classic England failure.

**I hope I'm proved utterly wrong**.
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:48
Regular
9-0 to England!!!

Trust me, its a dead cert.!

At 250/1 its gotta be worth a bet! :-D
Thu 04/10/01 at 15:40
Regular
"I love Dave music"
I reckon that Eriksson will start with Fowler and Heskey. I don't know why he rates Heskey so much, as far as I can tell he has no first-touch, for a big man he falls over too much, and he ain't that good in the air either. Waste of space if you ask me.

But, England have 3/4 of a world-class midfield, (why isn't Giggs English?!?!) and I reckon they'll pull us through 3-0. Beckham and Scholes to get one each and one of the strikers to get one, (probably Fowler).
Sat 06/10/01 at 11:42
Regular
Little overhyped the game.
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:06
Regular
SHUT UP SNIPER!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

2-2 ENGLAND!

WORLD CUP 2002 HERE WE COME!

LOL @ GERMANY!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
Football's boring.
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:22
Regular
*Slaps stryke with back of fist*

Excuse me?!

:-D

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.