GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"England Greece"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 17:50
Regular
hmmmm,

aint seen much football talk in this forum lately so i thought i would start a topic about this.

So England havnt got the golden boy, Owen, Playing. how will England do without the boy wonder? Lets see how the "one man team" does...

Whats your predictions? i say, 1-1. Englands only route to the World cup will be through the playoffs.
Sun 07/10/01 at 12:06
Scholes played a howler ! A percentage of his passes completed over 10 or less yards would be around 20% ! Terrible ! Gerrard played half as well as he can , and what was going on at the back ? Why do we always have to come through this ?
Still , we`re through . Halleuia .
Sun 07/10/01 at 09:57
I would prefer that Alan Smith was in the team rather than Andy Cole, also Martin Keown is a total donkey who can't play football, and Mcmanaman is useless aswell
Sat 06/10/01 at 20:49
Regular
"Whatever!"
I dont know about Barmby - Its Andy Cole I wouldnt have in the team!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:28
Regular
Having just got back from the match i must say how well David Beckham played, he ran the game and seemed to be the only one that was concerned with the result. The rest were too bothered topping up their tans. If Owen had played i am sure we would have seened a different result, Scholes and Gerrard had nightmares and I am sure we will not see the same poor performance again. The Germany result played a part in the over confidence and we nearly paid the price.

But when is Sven going to learn their is no place for Barmby in an England Team.
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:25
Regular
I knew England wouldnt win...as i said in the orginal message...
Sat 06/10/01 at 18:21
Regular
"Whatever!"
Whoooo Hoooooo - We were terrible but still went through!!! Excellent!!
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:22
Regular
*Slaps stryke with back of fist*

Excuse me?!

:-D
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:10
Regular
Football's boring.
Sat 06/10/01 at 17:06
Regular
SHUT UP SNIPER!

WAHOOOOOOOOOOOO

2-2 ENGLAND!

WORLD CUP 2002 HERE WE COME!

LOL @ GERMANY!!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Sat 06/10/01 at 11:42
Regular
Little overhyped the game.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.