GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Fire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 17:21
Regular
Whens this programme on?
I don't like it, but I'd like to watch it. :)

+ do you think they'll make a game like this? i know most FPS games are simular, but not with paintball (that lame attempt of a post was for people who are likely to say "wrong forum" but I know it'll get more of a response here) ok.
Sat 06/10/01 at 15:24
Regular
Dav1d wrote:
> nope......

never even driven a car before.......

except at the arcade!
> :-D

Your doing lessons without even having a go in a car before, you should at least get your mum or Dad to take you out n there car first. Otherwise those first lesson will just be embarrassing.
Sat 06/10/01 at 15:22
i'd reccomend you do that,then you'll be prepared for the oncoming lessons.
is it me or am i on my own?
Sat 06/10/01 at 14:07
Regular
nope......

never even driven a car before.......

except at the arcade! :-D
Sat 06/10/01 at 13:57
have u done a driving simulation yet?
Sat 06/10/01 at 13:56
Regular
thanks

Then the day after ive got driving lessons!
Sat 06/10/01 at 13:41
have a nice time.
Sat 06/10/01 at 13:40
Regular
The deaths are a little over the top, but the principle of the game is really good.

Im going paintballing for my birthday next week
Sat 06/10/01 at 12:39
i have just seen x-fire and it's terrible,but they make more of an oof sound when they're shot and the death scenes are stupid.
Sat 06/10/01 at 11:30
"period drama"
yes, real paintball is extremely fun.

except the massive rainbow-coloured bruises
Sat 06/10/01 at 10:16
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Have you ever played paintball? the tv shows nothing like my experiences, for one, I was running around trees and there were more people, but none of us had a clue what to do, 'flag' "eh?" so we just kept on shooting each other.
X-Fire takes a bad story adds some bad acting and bad camera angles and commentating and gets a final product which will probably be shut down soon.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.