GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X-Fire"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 03/10/01 at 17:21
Regular
Whens this programme on?
I don't like it, but I'd like to watch it. :)

+ do you think they'll make a game like this? i know most FPS games are simular, but not with paintball (that lame attempt of a post was for people who are likely to say "wrong forum" but I know it'll get more of a response here) ok.
Wed 03/10/01 at 17:21
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Whens this programme on?
I don't like it, but I'd like to watch it. :)

+ do you think they'll make a game like this? i know most FPS games are simular, but not with paintball (that lame attempt of a post was for people who are likely to say "wrong forum" but I know it'll get more of a response here) ok.
Wed 03/10/01 at 20:52
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Goldeneye on paintball mode...
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:25
IT is on Tuesday nights at 6.00pm on Channel 4 I think. It is dead fun, and boy would I like to take out people with a powerful paintball gun! (:)
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:29
Regular
Im going paintballing for my birthday....... Never been before!

Should be great! :-D

As for the program I only watched it for the first time last night and I though it was top notch.....

The way that they could buy equipment with their credits and have to do lots of different missions.....

Anyway, you have to watch this program atleast once, whether its your thing or not!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:30
Regular
""
I have S4C you know welssh channel 4 so it's only on Saturday! I thought I recognised that name!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:33
Regular
X-Fire is pretty much a cross between paintball (the rules) and Laser Quest (the arenas).

Quite interesting.

A team of paintballers take on a mission where the "one hit kills" rules apply.

One woman went mad and started blasting away the opposition.

When questioned about it after the mission she said that she'd turned into Lara Croft.

Lara Croft?

Did she leap accros chasms and explore a deep temple or did she just do some manic shooting?

Joanna Dark more like!
Wed 03/10/01 at 21:33
Regular
""
I have S4C you know welssh channel 4 so it's only on Saturday! I thought I recognised that name!
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Mm reprocessed meat"
Strafex wrote:
Did she leap accros
> chasms and explore a deep temple or did she just do some manic
> shooting?

Joanna Dark more like!

LOL, Joanna just won't stop shooting...
Wed 03/10/01 at 22:16
Regular
I saw that last week, I couldn't help but laugh at some of it, there was a guy called Hellmett ha ha. Other than that it was actually quiet good, okay so it was very corny bad acting etc. But how much fun would it be to do something like that.
Thu 04/10/01 at 09:08
Regular
"IT'S ALIVE!!"
Heh, I saw the advert for it last night, shame. Yeah the people are funny on that show 'Grunts' heh, Aliens? shame.
I was a bit sad that all the main 'S.A.S.' people, on the last level had run to the end, and the last guy ran out of ammo, unlucky, one of those no win situations, I don't like them on tv shows :)

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.