GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"NEWS ALERT!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 26/07/03 at 15:41
Regular
just to inform you, a friend of mine who is in the industry (wont say which one- top secret!) but knows alot of the gamers in the country just sent me an email!. well anyway, a Broadband adaptor will be available on the PS2 and eventually GameCube which will allow for on line gameplay for the masses! i persoinally cant wait for this as for the first time it would allow us to access the internet from our very own TV's! what do you guys think? will you get it? or wait until the technology moves on a bit! i'll probably get it for Christmas, although im not sure, (indecisive!)
Sat 26/07/03 at 15:57
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Professor Griff wrote:
> a friend of mine who is in the industry (wont say
> which one- top secret!)

Dave? Is it? I KNEW IT WAS! Hes always so scretive around us isn't he mate! He must be holding top secret info about Nintendos plans for a Gameboy Cube adaptor. Jesus, I thought he never came down the pub because he was sneakin into your house.......did you not know that?!

Dave!
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:13
Regular
Cyclone wrote:
> Dave? Is it? I KNEW IT WAS! Hes always so scretive around us isn't he
> mate! He must be holding top secret info about Nintendos plans for a
> Gameboy Cube adaptor. Jesus, I thought he never came down the pub
> because he was sneakin into your house.......did you not know that?!
>
> Dave!

i said im not gong to say who it is. or are you being scarcasitc? if so i dont see what i have done to offend you, all im dong is telling you guys some news and you bite my head off! (no offence)
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:16
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
this is starting the summer hols off great! i havn't laughed so much in ages!

i'm sure you and your 'secret'(i would prefer to say imaginary) friend will have loads more bits of 'insider info' for us in the future, yes?
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:20
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
*News Alert*

Capcom have stated exclusive Resident Evil titles on Gamecube.

Always the freshest news.
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:22
Regular
"A.K.A QAWSEDRFTGYH"
keep the info comin proffesor!
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:25
Regular
News just in!

I have this friend who says England is part of a secret organisation known as the 'United Kingdom' but don't tell anyone else.

Shhhh!
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:27
Regular
"You! Obey the fist!"
ÂLŠ†ÂÎR wrote:
> News just in!
>
> I have this friend who says England is part of a secret organisation
> known as the 'United Kingdom' but don't tell anyone else.
>
> Shhhh!

why'd you let the cat out of that bag on that one?!
now everyone will know

btw, news just in, "Powersauce, is amazing"
Sat 26/07/03 at 16:58
Regular
I love you Prof.
and 'lol' at dooz.
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:02
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
R.O.T.F.L.M.F.A.O.
Sat 26/07/03 at 18:01
Regular
This guy is like cross between Jade and Jon off big brother.

Retarded but Legendary.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.