GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brute Force Downloadable Content"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:49
Regular
If you are lucky enough to be a Live subscriber and the proud owner of a copy of Digital Anvil's Brute Force, then you have every reason to be happy. Microsoft has announced the first batch of downloadable content available through the Live network...

Unfortunately there is no word on when the content will be available, aside from the traditional "Coming soon". Keep watching that downloadable content screen though, as the following three new maps will be out soon!

Prisoner's Lament
Prisoner's Lament, a new Squad Deathmatch map, is set in an abandoned internment camp on the Caspian Sea. Gameplay on this map centers on team-based combat and capturing the turrets that guard the inner bailey of the base before your competition.

Cerulean
This Deathmatch map takes place in the dangerous Wastes. Master the meteor control panel to rain death upon your enemies, and search out the secret high places to gain an advantage for your team. Play with up to eight other players.

Lockjaw
Lockjaw is a new campaign mission in which players are sent to investigate a distress signal from a remote research base on Estuary. This mission demands all the skills, cunning, and guts the experienced Brute Force player will have developed in the shipping campaign. Lockjaw can be played solo or with up to three friends, and supports System Link play.

Source: Xbox Addicts
http://www.xboxaddicts.co.uk/
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:54
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Please, phone an ambulance, my sides have split.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:49
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
In further news www.inyourdreams.com announced the Microsoft are set to release a major patch for Brute Force towards November 2004. The patch will rectift every flaw in the game, redesign all cliched characters, add variety to the boring levels, introduce Live content that is actually useful, and generally turn the game into one worthy of scoring more than 5 out of 20. The patch weighs in at around 1.7 GB - around the size of the original game, and takes up 1/4 of the internal Xbox harddrive. As an added bonus, the lame Halo 2 'everyone has seen it and it's boring now' intro demo will be replaced by the 8 minute E3 in game demo that people actually want to see.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:34
Regular
"QPR 1974"
It depends what games they are... maybe. If you have MSN Massager give me a rub... [email protected] or e-mail me.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:33
Regular
"8==="
Another damn reason to get Xbox live!

*needs xbox live*
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:32
Regular
"8==="
jim-hat wrote:
> I ask you in the Ninty forum if you had any other games to do a 2 for
> one swap with my GAD... But I have Brute Force now... I like it.

are you still doing this 2 for 1 swap?
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:27
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Not as jim-hat though... as Sfone.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:26
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I ask you in the Ninty forum if you had any other games to do a 2 for one swap with my GAD... But I have Brute Force now... I like it.
Sat 26/07/03 at 20:22
Regular
Yey!

More astonishingly boring levels for Brute Force, am I in heaven?

I think they're already downloadable anyway, don't think i'll be bothering to log on though. It's bad enough trolling through all 18 of the original levels, let alone downloading more.

Anyone wanna buy Brute Force off me?

£25 including postage and it's yours.
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:49
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
If you are lucky enough to be a Live subscriber and the proud owner of a copy of Digital Anvil's Brute Force, then you have every reason to be happy. Microsoft has announced the first batch of downloadable content available through the Live network...

Unfortunately there is no word on when the content will be available, aside from the traditional "Coming soon". Keep watching that downloadable content screen though, as the following three new maps will be out soon!

Prisoner's Lament
Prisoner's Lament, a new Squad Deathmatch map, is set in an abandoned internment camp on the Caspian Sea. Gameplay on this map centers on team-based combat and capturing the turrets that guard the inner bailey of the base before your competition.

Cerulean
This Deathmatch map takes place in the dangerous Wastes. Master the meteor control panel to rain death upon your enemies, and search out the secret high places to gain an advantage for your team. Play with up to eight other players.

Lockjaw
Lockjaw is a new campaign mission in which players are sent to investigate a distress signal from a remote research base on Estuary. This mission demands all the skills, cunning, and guts the experienced Brute Force player will have developed in the shipping campaign. Lockjaw can be played solo or with up to three friends, and supports System Link play.

Source: Xbox Addicts
http://www.xboxaddicts.co.uk/

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.