GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Brute Force Downloadable Content"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Brute Force'.
Sat 26/07/03 at 17:49
Regular
If you are lucky enough to be a Live subscriber and the proud owner of a copy of Digital Anvil's Brute Force, then you have every reason to be happy. Microsoft has announced the first batch of downloadable content available through the Live network...

Unfortunately there is no word on when the content will be available, aside from the traditional "Coming soon". Keep watching that downloadable content screen though, as the following three new maps will be out soon!

Prisoner's Lament
Prisoner's Lament, a new Squad Deathmatch map, is set in an abandoned internment camp on the Caspian Sea. Gameplay on this map centers on team-based combat and capturing the turrets that guard the inner bailey of the base before your competition.

Cerulean
This Deathmatch map takes place in the dangerous Wastes. Master the meteor control panel to rain death upon your enemies, and search out the secret high places to gain an advantage for your team. Play with up to eight other players.

Lockjaw
Lockjaw is a new campaign mission in which players are sent to investigate a distress signal from a remote research base on Estuary. This mission demands all the skills, cunning, and guts the experienced Brute Force player will have developed in the shipping campaign. Lockjaw can be played solo or with up to three friends, and supports System Link play.

Source: Xbox Addicts
http://www.xboxaddicts.co.uk/
Sun 27/07/03 at 11:57
Regular
The actual spelling is fourty.
Sun 27/07/03 at 01:09
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
I blame the American's they change all English words into English (US)

Damn them all.
Sun 27/07/03 at 00:57
Regular
"QPR 1974"
I know the actual spelling is 'forty' but in my email adress it is spelt 'fourty', although I do believe you can spell it either way. I stand to be corrected, obviously. That's was jim-hat does.
Sun 27/07/03 at 00:46
Regular
"The Dwarf's coming"
jim-hat wrote:
> No... it's 'fourty'... I'll need to delete some contacts from my list,
> it seems. That may be why it's not accepting it. Give me a second...

Nope he is right, it's "forty" but it is "fourteen"
Sun 27/07/03 at 00:43
Regular
"Oi you- sort it out"
There are alot worse games out there than Brute Force. Stop being moaning grannies. :)
Sat 26/07/03 at 21:15
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Should be alright now.
Sat 26/07/03 at 21:14
Regular
"QPR 1974"
No... it's 'fourty'... I'll need to delete some contacts from my list, it seems. That may be why it's not accepting it. Give me a second...
Sat 26/07/03 at 21:04
Regular
"8==="
*Is it not 'it it'. I need one of those miracles patches.
Sat 26/07/03 at 21:03
Regular
"8==="
jim-hat wrote:
> [email protected]

MSN messenger doesn't like it. It it 'forty' and not 'fourty'?
Sat 26/07/03 at 21:02
Regular
Will Panzer Dragoon benefit from one of these miracle patches?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.