GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eye Toy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
Just wondering what it is like and if it is worth buying? What are the games like on it?
Sun 27/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
Just wondering what it is like and if it is worth buying? What are the games like on it?
Sun 27/07/03 at 22:34
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
If you have mates and they tend to like playing games then get one for hours and hours of laughs and fun.

Also will be used for future games so maybe some of the others that come out will also appeal to you.

The games are all short, fun and vary a little.
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:29
Regular
I absolutely love this stuff, the eyetoy is great. My favourites are the, oh heck, anything but the plate spinning and keep-ups.

Window washing, fighting, slapping, whatever, its great :D I've even got my parents having a go, which is pretty rare. Wouldn't see them cruising around the Aztex Ruins on TimeSplitters 2! Even though it makes everyone who uses it look totally stupid, its still great fun.

My only problem - I don't look good on camera (or anywhere :D ) so I have to alter the focus to avoid cracking the screen :D
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:30
Regular
Fantastic game. Also had the parents on it. Hilarious!
Sun 27/07/03 at 23:53
Regular
Heya Mystique! Long time. You havenze eyetoy also? Is good no? What would be your favourite game?
Mon 28/07/03 at 16:26
Regular
Whats that game like when you have to beat up that robot?
Mon 28/07/03 at 19:19
Regular
Hey, good point, the boxing isn't all that great. There just doesn't seem to be much to it. You can't seem to block (but I'd check help before you take my word on that) and all you do is wave your arms in his direction.

Still, the other fighting games are much better.
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:33
Regular
The novelty has worn off for me.
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:45
Regular
Does anyone know of the games which will be coming out for it in the near future?
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:46
Regular
Nice web-site SSXpro, did you code that yourself?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.