GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Eye Toy"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 27/07/03 at 21:55
Regular
Just wondering what it is like and if it is worth buying? What are the games like on it?
Fri 01/08/03 at 14:48
Regular
ssxpro wrote:
> Heya Mystique! Long time. You havenze eyetoy also? Is good no? What
> would be your favourite game?
Hey dude. Darn tootin' I have an Eyetoy! Bloody love it, it's like the Úber dance mat.
Me thinks Kung-Fu is my favourite game...closely followed by the Fireworks one, like that cos it needs concentration too.

Like the new look site dude. Very swish ;)

This post was brought to you by www.monkeywinkels.tk
Fri 01/08/03 at 14:15
Regular
"Complete Banker"
Here's another reason to get one (as if you should need it - it's ace!)

http://special.reserve.co.uk/news/story.php?id=2772
Fri 01/08/03 at 12:50
Regular
Lindgren wrote:
> Am I the only one for whom the Eyetoy really doesn't appeal? You make
> a game that is window washing and people call it fun. Give them a
> cloth and tell them to do it for real, it's called a chore.

Its not just that though, its cheaper than most new PS2 games, it has other games with it that look promising.

I should hopefully be receiving it tommorow from SR...
Thu 31/07/03 at 21:40
Regular
"Sure.Fine.Whatever."
Am I the only one for whom the Eyetoy really doesn't appeal? You make a game that is window washing and people call it fun. Give them a cloth and tell them to do it for real, it's called a chore.
Wed 30/07/03 at 10:34
Regular
I've ordered my eyetoy from Special Reserve, just waiting for it to come....the post hasn't come this morning but i dont think it will arrive today as i ordered it on monday evening.
Tue 29/07/03 at 23:41
Regular
Thanks for the kind words guys! Yep, it was all coded from scratch (which to be honest is why it doesn't really have the same professional style as a lot of other sites). The change over took about a month, and was done over Easter I think (though I might have done it over Xmas, can't remember!).

I'm currently doing a big update to the Farscape section, as I'm a big fan, but sadly it means the PS2 updates aren't happening, and the site is falling behind. Ah well!
Tue 29/07/03 at 17:28
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Quazimodo wrote:
> Nice web-site SSXpro, did you code that yourself?

yep, new site looks very good Phil, take you long to change it over ?
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:46
Regular
Nice web-site SSXpro, did you code that yourself?
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:45
Regular
Does anyone know of the games which will be coming out for it in the near future?
Tue 29/07/03 at 10:33
Regular
The novelty has worn off for me.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.