GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The quickest INTERNET isp provider"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 31/07/03 at 18:15
Regular
What is the quickest isp, i want to play online and i cant affrod broadband would a 56 k suffice? On my old computer, getting new one soon :, my speed was 40k....not good and that was with Freeserve...any help much appreciated
Thu 07/08/03 at 09:37
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Those unfriendly chaps.
Thu 07/08/03 at 09:05
Regular
That's exactly the idea, get you to buy and then change the price.
Thu 07/08/03 at 02:07
Regular
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> NTL do 128k cable quite cheaply I believe,

They are very sneaky.

They started this off @ £15 a month which is all good and well, but then moved it up to £18 a few months back. Which made me move up to 512K(£25) becasue it played through my mind that is was only a few quid more for a huge increase in speed.

They done the same with line rental for a 2nd line. £5 first....get loads of people hooked and then yank up the price.
Wed 06/08/03 at 22:33
Regular
Well most ISP's are doing free installation(sp).
Wed 06/08/03 at 20:28
Regular
"" I like your Gun""
Silent Assassin wrote:
> You may as well get broadband cos at the moment you can get BT
> Broadband for £27 a month or you can even get some broadband as
> cheap as £24 a month you just got to shop around.

Yeah but instaltion fees are costly like fifty pound and stuff like that
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Yup. Although I suspect it will be flexible, as long as you don't do it on a regular basis it should be alright. That's how NTL do theirs anyway. Wow, the amount of times I've mentioned NTL over the past few days anyone'd think I worked for them. I very rarely get anywhere near that on my 512k, but I can imagine you could get there pretty easily on a 2mbit.
Sun 03/08/03 at 11:13
Regular
What? You can only download 1 gib a day?
Sun 03/08/03 at 10:30
Regular
"I see you"
Bob_The_Moose wrote:
> Surely they put a data limit on the 2mbit though?

1Gb a day.
Sun 03/08/03 at 09:47
Regular
"Tornado Of Souls"
Surely they put a data limit on the 2mbit though?
Sun 03/08/03 at 00:39
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Lipe wrote:
> Wow, that's well cheap. Freeserve want £44 a month for a 2MB
> connection.

*Drools*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.