GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Any of you lot (staff?) live in Braintree?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/04/10 at 01:48
Regular
Only, I'm convinced I heard two chaps talking in the Best KEbab House tonight about "Freeola" and "forums". And how it was hard to get fired from there. But someone did, and he had a really messy desk. Or something.

I was trying to earwig while ordering some grub, so I could be completely wrong about this, of course.

One of them had a grey t-shirt on, and the other had a dark top with horizontal stripes. Come on, own up - was it you?
Tue 27/04/10 at 12:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
Warhunt wrote:
> I'll own up to that ;) I was with an old staff member too, you
> may remember him as LeutchyBoy.

For anyone keeping score, my initial thoughts on this matter were exactly correct :)
Mon 26/04/10 at 11:15
Regular
"Embrace the Martian"
ROFLMAO!
Mon 26/04/10 at 10:11
Regular
Warhunt wrote:
> **I say remember because we had been drinking a fair amount

I detect an understatement.

Warhunt also wrote:
> McLong and a couple of other staffies live in the B to the Tree too.

Though you'll never catch me admitting to this.
Sun 25/04/10 at 13:08
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Thanks for the 'explanation' WH .... there concludes a most interesting and illuminating thread....

ps well done Spy :¬))
Sun 25/04/10 at 11:14
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
It was pretty packed for that time though. Can't really remember more than that unsuprisingly.

I can't remember the impossible to get fired thing, but we always used to joke about it in Somerfields, seen as one guy was a nightmare. But because they needed him, he got away with murder. So I'm assuming it was that.

McLong and a couple of other staffies live in the B to the Tree too.
Sun 25/04/10 at 11:04
Regular
Heh, and there was me thinking I was being undercover.

Although, I was the only person standing anywhere near the two of you, so I guess I wasn't as James Bond as I thought.
Sun 25/04/10 at 09:53
Staff Moderator
"Freeola Ltd"
I'll own up to that ;) I was with an old staff member too, you may remember him as LeutchyBoy.

Although admittedly you have made that first post look horrendously bad for me haven't you? Haha.

We were talking about everything from what I remember **, but the firing was about a guy from Somerfield (where we also both used to work). And the messy desk didbelong to a guy from Freeola, who was here before I was unfortunately.

**I say remember because we had been drinking a fair amount and then walked back from Great Notley :S

I'm assuming I know who you were as I noticed a guy trying his best not to look at us whilst obviously being interested. :D To be fair though, being Braintree, I'm very "observant" normally because I often get slapped from an angle I'm not watching......
Sat 24/04/10 at 13:42
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
This is also true.
Sat 24/04/10 at 13:35
Regular
I don't car how tasty a burger is - it's not worth a night out in Halstead!
Sat 24/04/10 at 11:56
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
YH wrote:
> Let's be honest though, it all tastes the same after midnight.

You've clearly never had a chicken burger from USA Chicken in Halstead :)

Anyway, thinking more about this, assuming you did hear correctly I am fairly certain I know who this may have been... I'm not next in until Tuesday but I expect to find out then for definite.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.