GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where can i sell my PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 20:50
Regular
Got a PS2, 3 games, 3 controllers , memory card, demos, mags and a load of other stuff, its all mint and boxed, wheres the best place i can sell this (like a trade in shop) as i dont want to sell it online and my local area (just south of london) all seem to own the things! Im selling it at a very fair price if anyone is interested message here!
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:28
Regular
"Bah"
I was looking for betwen £100 and £120 for the lot. The games with it are Fifa 2001, Jak and Daxter, Tony Hawks 3 and ive also got DVD region 3. If anyones interested in any of it im willing to split, would a trade in shop give me £100 for it? Theres lots of extras a trade in shop really wouldnt b interested in though would be good as a whole as it would go to a good home!
Sun 03/08/03 at 10:41
Regular
"Best Price @ GAME :"
Go for Gamestation if you want to trade in for other items\consoles, but if you want cash you'll get much much less.

eBay is okay but there are tons of them on and the market online is a bit iffy at the moment - bear in mind places like Amazon do a PS2, new, one year guarantee, and free Eyetoy and games, for just under £150, SR throw in a pile of stuff with theirs, etc.
Sun 03/08/03 at 01:33
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Local paper ?, Loot/loot.com
Sat 02/08/03 at 23:29
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
eBay.
Sat 02/08/03 at 21:07
Regular
How much would you sell it for to me?
Sat 02/08/03 at 20:55
Regular
"The Red Shift"
cex and gamestation are in bromley. its unlikely that youre going to get much for it, or that there will be much difference. what are you expecting. i would say you should set your expectations on a sliding scale.
Sat 02/08/03 at 20:50
Regular
"Bah"
Got a PS2, 3 games, 3 controllers , memory card, demos, mags and a load of other stuff, its all mint and boxed, wheres the best place i can sell this (like a trade in shop) as i dont want to sell it online and my local area (just south of london) all seem to own the things! Im selling it at a very fair price if anyone is interested message here!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.