GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Where can i sell my PS2?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 02/08/03 at 20:50
Regular
Got a PS2, 3 games, 3 controllers , memory card, demos, mags and a load of other stuff, its all mint and boxed, wheres the best place i can sell this (like a trade in shop) as i dont want to sell it online and my local area (just south of london) all seem to own the things! Im selling it at a very fair price if anyone is interested message here!
Mon 18/08/03 at 21:41
Regular
"HedgeysHaven"
Why the hell do you want to sell such a fine piece of kit? Are you on drugs??? You'll lose money on the sale and regret it later. My advice...put it up in the loft for now....then 6 months later get it back out the loft and you'll be hooked again....trust me.
Mon 18/08/03 at 18:29
Regular
"george"
The Judge wrote:
> Got a PS2, 3 games, 3 controllers , memory card, demos, mags and a
> load of other stuff, its all mint and boxed, wheres the best place i
> can sell this (like a trade in shop) as i dont want to sell it online
> and my local area (just south of london) all seem to own the things!
> Im selling it at a very fair price if anyone is interested message
> here!

I would be quite interested in buying this. Whereabouts in South London are you.
Fri 08/08/03 at 02:51
Regular
CEX is also in Rathbone Place, off Oxford Street.

Just out of interest...how much? I want a PS2.
Mon 04/08/03 at 15:25
Regular
"Bah"
I got an X-Box for xmas and i havent actually played the ps2 at all sicne!!!
Mon 04/08/03 at 11:47
Regular
"Chris Morris"
Why do you want to sell your PS2? (Just out of curiosity)
Sun 03/08/03 at 23:38
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
You'll probably get more trading it in bit by bit also ?, still reckon local paper is best idea, especially now the kids are off school, mums will be looking to keep the kids entertained !
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:44
Regular
"QPR 1974"
But if you plan to trade it in, the shop will not be selling your PS2 as a bundle, but as single items.
Sun 03/08/03 at 13:23
Regular
"Bah"
Thats one of the only things i dont want to seperate as any buyer will need a card so sorry!
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:35
Regular
"QPR 1974"
How much would you sell the memory card for?
Sun 03/08/03 at 12:31
Regular
"Bah"
Oops i mean DVD region X not DVD region 3!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.