GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"champ manager 4-hints, tips, cheats."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Championship manager 4'.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:15
Regular
I have just got the game and need some mega help,plz plz plz plz dues and dudesis
Wed 06/08/03 at 09:05
Regular
Quiet you sad fool.
Tue 05/08/03 at 22:31
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
There is a topic for this.

With hundreds of replies.
Tue 05/08/03 at 21:54
Regular
It does or else I wouldn't have put it on. How else would I get Vieira for nothing?
Mon 04/08/03 at 22:31
Regular
> Alternatively, offer some ridiculous amount of money that the club
> will have to accept. Then, when you are on the contract offer screen,
> press the back arrow, go on change transfer fee and put it to nothing.
> Then go back to the contract offer screen, make them accept and you
> will have them for nothing. I probably wrote this wrong, but I'm sure
> someone else will make it more clear.

YEH I'LL MAKE IT CLEARER - IT DON'T WORK
Sun 03/08/03 at 21:06
Regular
Youngsters to look out for:

Rooney
Cristiano Ronaldo
Freddu Adu
Jose Antonio Reyes
Rafael Van Der Vaart
Ricardo Quaresma
Phillipe Mexes
Di Cesare
Jermaine Jenas
Reina
Kevin McNaughton

Best players for each position:

Goalkeepers

Buffon
Cavallero
Canizares

Left-Backs

Roberto Carlos
Silvestre
Juanfran

Right-backs

Zanetti
Puyol
Thuram
Yobo (surpsingly good)

Defensive Midfielders

Keane
Vieira (best one)
Petit (some portugese one)

Attacking midfielders

Veron
Valeron
Figo
Ronaldinho

Right wingers

Simao
Joaquin
Figo

Left-Wingers

Van Der Vaart
Ronaldinho
Nedved

Strikers

Van Nistelrooy
Henry
Ronaldo
Raul
Vieri
Crespo
(The usual lot)

If you want to buy players for free, you could just take control of the other club. Click on the player you want to buy and tell him he's not needed by the club and then transfer list him for nothing. Discipline him two weeks wages for no reason and then make an offer of nothing. Accept it, offer contract which they will most definitely accept and then bingo, you have your player.

Alternatively, offer some ridiculous amount of money that the club will have to accept. Then, when you are on the contract offer screen, press the back arrow, go on change transfer fee and put it to nothing. Then go back to the contract offer screen, make them accept and you will have them for nothing. I probably wrote this wrong, but I'm sure someone else will make it more clear.

May favourite formation is 4-1-2-1-2. (diamond). I tell my team to do short or mixed passing and to aim the passing mixed or down both flanks. Always play the counter attack and if you have a good defense with good anticipation and positioning zonal marking can be good.
Sun 03/08/03 at 18:15
"LoRD oF thE BEER"
I have just got the game and need some mega help,plz plz plz plz dues and dudesis

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.